Kentucky Football is BAAACK!!! Sadly enough...

east_ky_hunter

8 pointer
Aug 29, 2010
East Ky
Lol. Yep. At least I can focus on bow hunting now instead of praying for a special season. It’s literally never going to happen in my lifetime. I’m over it. I’m too old to base my Saturday happiness on a bunch of 19 year olds. I will casually enjoy uk football from this point forward but I’ll never ever pause my Saturday to watch them ever again. My concept of any player committing to or transferring to to this KY team after this is below. I’m too old to keep wishing my happiness on baseless fantasies.

ED05524A-CDF6-4440-ACAC-57FFE1BEC27F.gif

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
Two straight game winning drives handed away. Game winning touchdown given away. Unreal. Second half they adjusted and dominated. Sad to lose that one.

CalebConn16

8 pointer
May 27, 2016
Lol. Yep. At least I can focus on bow hunting now instead of praying for a special season. It’s literally never going to happen in my lifetime. I’m over it. I’m too old to base my Saturday happiness on a bunch of 19 year olds. I will casually enjoy uk football from this point forward but I’ll never ever pause my Saturday to watch them ever again. My concept of any player committing to or transferring to to this KY team after this is below. I’m too old to keep wishing my happiness on baseless fantasies.

View attachment 105278
Dude it is literally one game. We’re still going to get good players because we run a pro style offense. If we can bounce back and win our next few and beat Tennessee. We erase this loss. I’m not down on them at all. Hung with a top 20 team on the road until the bitter end. Just silly mistakes that can be cleaned up. Nothing that makes me think it still can’t be a special season

east_ky_hunter

8 pointer
Aug 29, 2010
East Ky
Dude it is literally one game. We’re still going to get good players because we run a pro style offense. If we can bounce back and win our next few and beat Tennessee. We erase this loss. I’m not down on them at all. Hung with a top 20 team on the road until the bitter end. Just silly mistakes that can be cleaned up. Nothing that makes me think it still can’t be a special season
Ga, TN and after today Miss St are most likely losses. I guess for UK standards that still pretty good.

PUBLIC RAT

10 pointer
Feb 18, 2014
It's beyond rational reasoning why top schools in college don't take the time to strengthen there field goal and extra points game. Those tight games come down to misses or let's go for it on 4th down cause you don't trust the kicker and then you don't get the 1st down.SMH

Latest posts