Kdfw is not on my friend list

hunter1hall

6 pointer
Dec 5, 2003
Springfield, Kentucky.
I am sitting in my truck this morning debating on whether or not to get out and hunt in the rain, when a car rides by spraying the hillside where I would be hunting if it is not raining. Now, I don't know 100% who it was but I have an idea. I was gonna bring my 7 yr old but didn't. Thank God. I called kfdw and they said basically I can't do anything because I don't own the property. Didn't ask who it was, didn't ask anything. If I wasn't gated in I would have gone after him.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=37.687978,-85.366597

pentail

Bacon
Staff member
Sep 25, 2002
Savoring the smoke
If by spraying you mean firing multiple shots, then, as long as they didn't shoot an animal, it's a police problem, not a CO problem. Give the sherriff's office or the state police a buzz and tell them there is someone driving around your area firing shots from a moving vehicle. Bet they will be interested

Last edited:

kyfuzzyface

8 pointer
Nov 2, 2007
Central Ky
Call Tommy, or whoever is in the office this morning, 336-5400

Nobody in the office today (sunday) that # will get you the SPD they will forward to KSP in Columbia, in 4 to 6 hrs a trooper will show up and take a report, In my cases that will be the last you will ever hear of it !!!
Good Luck

hunter1943

Spike
Oct 13, 2011
What in the world is wrong with people?? Driving around shooting out of moving vehicles. I just don't understand the thought processes ( or lack of ) of some people.

buckfever

12 pointer
Oct 25, 2002
Harrods Creek Ky, USA.
I am sitting in my truck this morning debating on whether or not to get out and hunt in the rain, when a car rides by spraying the hillside where I would be hunting if it is not raining. Now, I don't know 100% who it was but I have an idea. I was gonna bring my 7 yr old but didn't. Thank God. I called kfdw and they said basically I can't do anything because I don't own the property. Didn't ask who it was, didn't ask anything. If I wasn't gated in I would have gone after him.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=37.687978,-85.366597

What did you want KDFWR to do? Set up surveillance?

Get a vehicle description and a license plate and you're in business. Like the others said. Call the police.