Jut Heard On Fox New That.....

riverboss

12 pointer
Jan 26, 2009
northern ky
We all know Democrats love killing baby's hell they even go to school and kill the young ones when they get board of just wearing makeup and dressing like freaks!
Wonder what jannette wears while out with GG!
Dam I didn't just type that did I? Now I'm going to be sick.

RLWEBB

12 pointer
Nov 30, 2005
Staffordsville, KY
We all know Democrats love killing baby's hell they even go to school and kill the young ones when they get board of just wearing makeup and dressing like freaks!
Wonder what jannette wears while out with GG!
Dam I didn't just type that did I? Now I'm going to be sick.
Saw yesterday where Stacy Abrams in Georgia said that she supported abortion up until time of birth. Think about that for a minute.

Shellback

6 pointer
Jul 30, 2022
Marshall County
It seems the libertarian party is melting down currently because, you guessed it, they just ain’t that libertarian.
I'm not really sure what you mean. The Libertarian party has always been an insane asylum. It always will be. Libertarians who are actual functioning adults stay with the main parties because, well, they do actual real politics. All others join the party and just do crazy stuff like turn themselves permanently blue on vitamin od's and spend half their convention time arguing for neutrality of the moon. You see the stripper routine at the last convention? These people aren't serious, never have been.

I don't mean to denigrate all Libertarians, seeing as I am one, but the party is a joke. I know because I spent a decade on the State Executive Committee of Washington State. Biggest waste of time of my life. We tried so hard to get real adults in to help get things done, and then someone would do something crazy and the people we needed would just drift back to one of the main parties. Was so damn frustrating!

There is a difference in the national Libertarian Party and identifying as a small “l” libertarian. The national Libertarian Party has some whacked out views like anarchy, no borders and pro-abortion just to name a few, so I don’t see many members here identifying as members of the party.

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
There is a difference in the national Libertarian Party and identifying as a small “l” libertarian. The national Libertarian Party has some whacked out views like anarchy, no borders and pro-abortion just to name a few, so I don’t see many members here identifying as members of the party.

Yeah, I guess I never knew that distinction. Just thought the national party was to radical in some of its views. I agree with a lot of libertarian views.

Gforcetrivers

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2016
Burkesville
They have been told the Democracy will end and their children murdered if they vote republican. What do you expect? The President called Republicans fascists and terrorists and you expect them to vote Republican?

aaronc

12 pointer
Jul 21, 2009
Leitchfield
I’m a pro abortion Libertarian. I don’t mind a little anarchy.

I hate the police state and everyone sucking it off.

I hate the fbi, cia, atf.

I hate I can’t make moonshine and sell it at the farmers market.

I hate all the god damn hypocrites shoving the damn bible down my throat.

I hate anyone telling me how to live my life because of their “principles”.

Agree with lines 3,4,5 and 6.