Jut Heard On Fox New That.....

davers

12 pointer
Jul 14, 2014
Kentucky
Just heard on Fox News, this afternoon, that the Democrats have pulled ahead in the polls, mainly due to the recent abortion bills. I can't believe how stupid voters could be!! Are they hinting they want Democrats to keep their strangle hold on our country?? Guess they only care about the right to an abortion, which is ethically WRONG. I guess they are about the right to an abortion, then in the economy. Even Biden has gained 9 points!!:mad:

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Ky
If this proves to be true… Dems did a great job getting people freaked out even though NOTHING changed in Blue States. Republicans suck at articulating reality and responding to Dem nonsense. The message should have been leave it to the states, period. Instead many chose to go on the offensive and that was STUPID. Blame the dems all you want Republicans have a habit of stepping on their Johnsons

davers

12 pointer
Jul 14, 2014
Kentucky
Those polls are a joke. Everybody knows that. They didn’t ask me or literally everyone I know at work and home, they ask you?

Everybody wants to be a winner in life subconsciously. It’s just a way of swaying voters.
Hope you are correct.

davers

12 pointer
Jul 14, 2014
Kentucky
I’ve seen early Senate polls/projections both ways but pretty much everybody, even Chuck Schumer has conceded the House to Republican majority. There’s a headline Fox article on Schumer on their site.
Personally, I think "Fox News" is slightly leaning towards the Democrats. I like "Newsmax" much better.

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
Personally, I think "Fox News" is slightly leaning towards the Democrats. I like "Newsmax" much better.
Fox is definitely leaning left. Newsmax is much better for “fair and balanced”. Fox News is like mittch and that sissy ryan from wisconsin.

If I can find it free I will watch Tucker but everyone else are sellouts. Greg Kelly is about the hardest hitting you can for me and even he tonight said he liked dan crenshaw! The biggest rino sellout in congress.

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
As far as polls? I have been working in state for years, about to have to change due to economy in Ky. I have no idea if they are correct or just push polls from rinos that fox has become.

It seems the libertarian party is melting down currently because, you guessed it, they just ain’t that libertarian. America first policies will steer my ballot from now on. Career politicians and parties have the same goal, to get rich. That is why MAGA upsets the apple cart so much.

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co
Going to be funny to watch the GOP back peddle on their pro life stances to get the moderate votes. They fight each other to see who is has the most extreme stances on abortion to win the primary then run back to center when it comes to the mid terms.

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co
Trust me, it's nowhere near as described by you, Champ.
We'll see. Happens on both sides, Dems do it too during primaries- they pander to the base and then scramble in the general election. The abortion issue is going hurt the GOP in the midterms, it really fired up everybody Just look at Kansas on how they voted

Latest posts