Just a thought on tonight’s demonratic debate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RLWEBB, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Meatstick

Meatstick 10 pointer

Oct 25, 2013
    Washington County
    Imma vote for Frank the Cat

bondhu likes this.
  2. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
  3. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    WHERE is Mueller or Russia in the debate????????

2 1/2 YEARS of nothing but Mueller and Russia from the Democrats and their media supporters.

Now the Democrats are debating for the White House and against Trump but NOTHING about Mueller or Russia.

Anybody wonder why????

barney likes this.
  4. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    You sound like a JFK Democrat with that list. Nothing wrong with it at all in fact I agree with most of it. But the Radical Democrats of today will NEVER allow any of that to happen. In the debate last night the radical Democrats humiliated the Moderate Democrats. It's sad but the Democrat Party of today is NOT the FDR or JFK Democrat Party.

barney likes this.
  5. bigbonner

bigbonner 10 pointer

Aug 5, 2015
    And for this reason I am seriously thinking of changing parties .
    I was always for the poor as I grew up dirt poor and know of others who were that same as me . But poor today means some kid didn't get his I phone.

Back when I was a kid and a person needed help , you helped them with work that they needed done without pay .
    Farmers was together helping each other . If a person was sick , others would pitch in and help . A friend I knew once , his wife miscarried so they were having a hard time. We went and cut and house his tobacco crop for free .
    Back when I was 5 years old my mother got sick and had to have a kidney removed . There was 7 of us kids . My dad worked for $5 a day.
    She had the kidney removed and I have seen the operation cut . It went almost all the way around her. My sister was around 7 years old and a social worker was sent out to help with things around the house that my mother could not do and was in bed for a long time. This social worker was the nicest person you would ever meet . It is things like this that keep me leaning to the truly poor. Neighbors would stop by with cookies or a watermelon and check to see how she was doing.

JR in KY, Wildcat and barney like this.
  6. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    I figured it out and changed parties in the 1970s or 1980s.
    I am appalled at what the Democrat party has degenerated into.

Dark Cloud, barney and riverboss like this.
  7. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
  8. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    That happened to me when Reagan made that speech at the RNC when Ford won and beat him then lost to Carter in the general. After that I knew they picked the wrong man in Ford and I was a Regan supporter ever since. I followed Reagan out of the Democrat Party and became a Republican ever since. Reagan left the DP long before I did.

Gforcetrivers likes this.
  9. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    I never flip flopped, I was born this way.:)

10. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 12 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    He would have to do like Crocodile Dundee ,check em out first

barney likes this.
  11. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Me Too

barney and drakeshooter like this.
  12. From Uncle Ted’s FB page and yes it fact checks 100%. I believe this has never been any truer than it is now of the Demonratic Party in our country.
    AEB18A82-8697-410A-B58B-676C6C63A6B3.jpeg

EC likes this.
  13. aaronc

aaronc 10 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield
    Not sure how many of you old school southern Democrats are left......but absolutely none of that is in line with the present democratic party as a whole. You might as well come on over....

drakeshooter likes this.
  14. bondhu

bondhu 12 pointer

Jul 3, 2015
    Battle Run
    ......the water's fine.:)

aaronc and drakeshooter like this.