Jury Rules Against Father Trying To Save 7-Yr-Old Son From Transgender Transition Drugs…Court Forces

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EC, Oct 22, 2019.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    BREAKING: Jury Rules Against Father Trying To Save 7-Yr-Old Son From Transgender Transition Drugs…Court Forces Dad To Take Class On Transgenderism
    Oct 22, 2019

When the courts start taking the decision away from a legal parent about chemically castrating their 7-year-old boy, we know our country has gone too far left. Such is the case with a father who’s been fighting to prevent his mother, a doctor, from transitioning their young boy by using puberty blockers.

Life Site News reports – A jury has ruled against Jeffrey Younger, the father who is trying to protect his seven-year-old son, James, from chemical castration via a gender “transition.” This means James’ mother, Dr. Anne Georgulas, will be able to continue “transitioning” him into “Luna,” and now has full authority to start him on puberty blockers and eventually cross-sex hormones.

The jury’s decision likely means that Mr. Younger will be required to “affirm” James as a girl, despite his religious and moral objections, and will also be forced to take a class on transgenderism.

Mr. Younger and Dr. Georgulas were in court last week fighting over custody and decision-making abilities for James and his twin, Jude. Mr. Younger argues his ex-wife is “transitioning” James against the boy’s will.

Dr. Georgulas, who brought the lawsuit, was asking Mr. Younger’s possession schedule be altered to decrease overnight stays and to force his visits with the boys to be supervised.

She was also asking that Jeff be forbidden from calling his son James – his given and legal name – and that he be prohibited from bringing James around people who do not “affirm” James as a “girl.”

Mr. Younger is worried about Dr. Georgulas forcing a lifetime of misery on their son. Transgender-identifying individuals, even when encouraged in their confusion, suffer from more psychological issues than the general population, have shorter lifespans, and are more likely to commit suicide.

Expert witnesses testified to a child’s inability to fully comprehend the potential side effects of such therapy, such as permanent infertility, inability to ever naturally engage in sexual relations, and a decreased lifespan.

On Friday, protesters called on Texas lawmakers to pass legislation making it illegal for anyone under 18 years of age to begin a medical transition. They argued that children cannot fully understand the lifelong consequences of their decisions and parents should not be allowed to make this decision for their children.
    Currently, there aren’t any U.S. laws that restrict the use of puberty blockers or cross-sex hormones or outline a minimum age of administration.

https://100percentfedup.com/breakin...t-forces-dad-to-take-class-on-transgenderism/

2. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Wow I can’t understand how this happens

3. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Romans 1

RLWEBB likes this.
  4. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 12 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I can , look at this bunch of far left dumb nuts ,if they don’t have enough of a heart ,not to kill babies, through abortion, this is right up their ally

barney likes this.
  5. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
  6. Welcome to the club Ed.

yote hunter and barney like this.
  7. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    I’m with ya both , I sit sometimes and think on some of the things I read , or hear and no matter how ya turn it I just for the life of me can’t begin to understand the reasoning or thought process of it I’m totally lost and try to ignore all I can but it’s real hard

8. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Romans 1:28

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting...

9. Lady Hunter

Lady Hunter 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2009
    I've been following the case. The judge didn't even let most of the father's witnesses testify while letting ALL of the mother's so-called experts speak. Said the trial had "taken too long already." That poor child....

bigbonner, EdLongshanks and EC like this.
  10. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I kinda feel I’m a founding member Drake. We differ on some details time to time, but my overall premise has remained the same for quite a while. It can be done constitutionally. Meaning....we can take back our government, through force if necessary, constitutionally. We need get moving.

drakeshooter likes this.
  11. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    i find it astounding that mom isnt “missing” by this point.

bigbonner and drakeshooter like this.
  12. Whatever it took to prevent my son from chemical castration.

13. glenmorebuckman

glenmorebuckman 6 pointer

Dec 20, 2003
    Caneyville, Ky, USA.
    My God. This woman isn't even the biological mother.

14. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Apparently, there was a reason god rendered her sterile.

15. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    She didn’t take the hint.