Seen this thought some might get a laugh

Attachments

• D6BFC68B-0B9F-40AD-8889-0EC09CC0A64B.jpeg
    D6BFC68B-0B9F-40AD-8889-0EC09CC0A64B.jpeg
    459.3 KB · Views: 93

zone1

8 pointer
Jan 3, 2011
Two old geezers on their last go around are drinking at a bar. One says to the other how long has it been since you went to the brothel. Been so long I can't remember but we should go one last time. The two old drunks go to the brothel where the madam takes one look and tells one of the girls to take up two blow up dolls to the first two rooms. The old drunks go up and come back down in about an hour. They get back in the car and one asks the other how it was. I think my girl was dead. She didn't move and never said a word. Could have been worse he said. Mine was a witch. A witch? Yeah I was kissing her on the neck and bit her on the neck and she farted and flew out the window and took my teeth with her.

zone1

8 pointer
Jan 3, 2011
A bank robber walks out of the bank to find a crowd of people watching. He walks up to the first guy and asked did you see me rob that bank? Yes I did. So the robber shoots him right between the eyes and goes to the next man. Did you see me rob that bank? After a minute the guy says well I can't lie I saw you. Bamb right between the eyes and he goes to the third guy and asks did you see me rob that bank? After a few seconds the guy says No but my wife did.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
A bank robber walks out of the bank to find a crowd of people watching. He walks up to the first guy and asked did you see me rob that bank? Yes I did. So the robber shoots him right between the eyes and goes to the next man. Did you see me rob that bank? After a minute the guy says well I can't lie I saw you. Bamb right between the eyes and he goes to the third guy and asks did you see me rob that bank? After a few seconds the guy says No but my wife did.
HHahaha. Nice.

Latest posts