John Kerry Signs Global Pact to Crush US Farmers

PUBLIC RAT

12 pointer
Feb 18, 2014
It may be smarter,maybe, but we still have the ability to shut it off. We still in charge of AI.

WildmanWilson

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2004
Western Ky.
That’s partially correct, but A.I. goes beyond the initial input because it has the ability to collect information from other sources and learn from it. Thus it becomes “intelligent”.

It has always been a great concern of humans that A.I. would become “smarter” than we are. For many of you, it must be sobering to realize that has already occurred.
AI isn’t smart enough yet. It works like Google or Facebook in that it’s a search engine and uses algorithms. Facebook “learns” what you look at or add you watch then puts that content under your nose regardless if you ask for it. I saw a story where AI was used to ask about Trump and Biden and as you would think… it was negative towards Trump and positive towards Biden.

A computer doesn’t know when something is a lie. Or if information has been twisted or manipulated. It can’t use rational reasoning. Not yet anyway.

Tankt

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2019
Kentucky
If you don’t believe me, pull up Chat-gpt and try it for yourself. But don’t ever call me a liar.
When you post up BS and then refuse to answer direct questions bc they don't support your agenda, be ready to be called a lot worse. You behave like GG. A man will concede points if it's the truth even if it doesn't support his agenda. You conveniently skip over them. If you want to debate, go ahead. But if you're going to behave like GG, grow some thick skin. If you wanna be respected, grow some balls.

Beagle Huntsman

8 pointer
Jan 20, 2023
Earth
When you post up BS and then refuse to answer direct questions bc they don't support your agenda, be ready to be called a lot worse. You behave like GG. A man will concede points if it's the truth even if it doesn't support his agenda. You conveniently skip over them. If you want to debate, go ahead. But if you're going to behave like GG, grow some thick skin. If you wanna be respected, grow some balls.
I’ll answer any direct questions as long as they are not personal - which are none of anyone’s business.

As far as debating, I back everything I post with data and fact. Most of you on this Board have your heads stuck so Far Right that you cannot see what’s happening right in front of you. Hard to debate anything with people so closed-minded. Only idiots would debate things considered indisputable in 2023, but that’s what some of you want to do. I have better ways to waste my time.

Tankt

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2019
Kentucky
I’ll answer any direct questions as long as they are not personal - which are none of anyone’s business.

As far as debating, I back everything I post with data and fact. Most of you on this Board have your heads stuck so Far Right that you cannot see what’s happening right in front of you. Hard to debate anything with people so closed-minded. Only idiots would debate things considered indisputable in 2023, but that’s what some of you want to do. I have better ways to waste my time.

Post 81

Latest posts