Joe liar

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drakeshooter, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Takes more than a couple months to get the economy up and running like it is. And your man Trump is still riding Obama's coattails. As every politician does the first couple years...Everything bad is the other guys fault but they will sure try and take credit for anything good.

2. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Heck why need a woman to say that when he said it himself on video. Straight from the horses mouth I would say. And I would not say anyone that sits around and talks like that is even close to normal. As I ask but never got a answer to if that was your daughter he was talking about would that be OK with you...My answer was no. I tend to protect the females in my life, maybe you don't.

3. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

Those Para Rescue guys were Air Force VOLUNTEERS, the Air Force did NOT order Air Force personal to be on their teams, one had to volunteer for it.

I should have said "long LISTS" for people wanting to join the Air Force and Navy to escape combat units and THAT IS A FACT. All young people have to do is go around and ask vets in their late 60's though their 70's, just ask as many DIFFERENT vets as you can and you will then be able to put together what happened back then.

I still have my "first" draft card. I was in high school when they called for all boys who were a certain age to go to the gym. That's where we had to fill out papers. Weeks later I got my first draft card, 1-A. I kept it, being pro-military I wanted to go so I kept quite. Mom found out about it and made some phone calls to find out what she needed to do. Guess she had all my different doctors send in my paperwork or something. Anyway my second card came in, 4-F. I did not know Mom had done this so I went myself to the local draft office in the upstairs room in the court house. I remember it was 2 rooms, one in the front and another in the back with an open door between them. In the first room was a young guy setting in a chair in front of one of the desks with a young woman standing beside him. I waited until someone came up to me asking what I needed. I showed them my 2 draft cards asking why I got them when I wanted to go. She took them in the back and talked with other people, I looked at the other guy and he was looking at me like I was crazy. The woman came back out gave me both cards and told me to go home, they would call me. Once outside I lit up to smoke and the guy and woman came up to me. He said don't you know you can get killed over there if they take you? I told him what the other boys in my high school talked about, go join the Navy, it's a ground war over there so unless you volunteer for those river boats or other things your safe from combat. Talking about Vietnam reminded me of all this, I ever remember where that draft card is now.

4. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

Every single one of Obama's regulations have been pulled OUT since Trump took office, every one. THAT allowed business to take off.

Take a look at what Obama has said in the last few months. He BLAMES Trump for the bad job he's doing but takes CREDIT for the job Trump is doing. YES Obama has said that PUBLICLY in the last few months.

5. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Anybody on here ever spend a few years in a army barracks or any military barracks and heard any kind of "talk" like that????? SERIOUSLY honestly????????

We all CAN talk to some WW II, Korea, Vietnam and Gulf vets and see what kind of "talk" they heard in those barracks. Heck, I will do just that at the local place when I go for breakfast since there are a lot of them that come in and I'll see what they have to say. I'm sure they all talked and heard worse than what Trump said in private.

6. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    The economy was going the other way FAST to the point of no return under Barry's coattail...

7. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

LMAO...Remember your boy never was in the Military, maybe in a frat house but never the Military. You really want to find out what went down over in Nam or any other war try and get one of those guys that don't talk about it to open up. Lot of smoke blowing from those who brag about being over there.

8. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Yep same as Navy seals some tough ass dudes. A lot washed out just like the Seals. You couldn't have passed the physical anyway if you even made it as far as the induction center with your disability. No matter what your mom did at least you tried/wanted to. Unlike someone else with fake bonespurs that had his daddy buy his way out. Funny I can't recall during any physical them checking me for bone spurs. And trust me they go from top of your head to the bottom of your feet and everything in between.

Last edited: May 2, 2019
  9. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Ok
    Time to play WOULD YOU

10. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Chances are, if (and that’s a yuuuuge “if”) president trump ever did per chance go for the golden grab....the woman likely welcomed it.

Men, myself included, often say some real stupid stuff periodically. We often play to our audience and while sometimes disgusting....it’s largely harmless.

yote hunter, Feedman and drakeshooter like this.
  11. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    That’s not even a game with Jennifer art in heaven. If you wouldn’t....you suck at life. Hell I bet most women “would.”

12. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

So nobody in any barracks you were in ever talked like griping a pussy or anything like that???

That was what THAT post was about.

As for talking to vets that were over in Nam I talked to them in the local VA and my classmates that did return. I might not have been able to go over there and from YOUR posts neither did you. They told me stuff most young people today would never believe.

Hell, my uncle that was in the Death March and a Jap POW the whole of WW II killed himself a few years from returning home.

13. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

None of them we running for POTUS either or even had a desire to. You work at the local VA ? Not being a Vet what were your doing there ? Asking for a friend. Wife's cousin was the head of nursing at the VA hospital in Nashville for a long time. But you wouldn't want HIM to touch you as he was gay.

14. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

You forgot something when Trump said that he was NOT running for President and did not for years later.

Just making that post right there YOU are holding every single man and woman in any of those barracks to what they said back then.

The reporter TOLD Trump the interview was over and that they would now go outside, The camera man put his camera down and turned it off but nobody told him the mike was still running. The funny thing is that's ALL you and the rest of the democrats have. It's no wonder your so much fun to have on here.