Jodie Meeks scores 46

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Scott7m, Dec 20, 2008.

1. nwest

nwest 12 pointer

And louisville has never played a bunny team:rolleyes:. They will be tough come March but they are way overhyped now.

2. slickhead slayer

slickhead slayer 12 pointer

Nov 14, 2005
    VP OF ADMIN Development
  3. whitetailpredator

whitetailpredator 6 pointer

Jan 30, 2007
    Leitchfield, KY

Lets remember that UK was not ranked at the time! Granted if that would have been UL, it would have been 20+! If you watch any espn at all you would know all their anouncers said there is no way any team shouldve play VMI as the first game of the season. Whats done is done, we will get the head to head match up before to long. Meeks had 46 in the last game and its now half of the next and has 27!

4. Tim T

Tim T 12 pointer

Mar 29, 2007
    Shepherdsville

LOL Which is worse? Losing by 41 to Vandy? Losing to below .500 Georgia in the $EC tournament? Losing 89-75 to UofL at home?

Getting that butt kicked by VMI in Rupp? Gardner-Webb blowing you out? Get pimp smacked again and again by UNC/KU/Florida? Losing a combined 41 games in 3 years?

Going 1 and done in last years tournament? Winning a grand total of 2 NCAA tournament games in 3 years? Finishing unranked 3 years in a row and unranked now? Going over a decade without a Final 4 appearence?

Running off a coach with 1 NC and 3 Elite 8s to bring in a drunk with 3 career NCAA tourny wins? Watching your once proud and elite program limp into the dance and get smacked around by a mid level Big East team in round 1 and bragging like you accomplished something? :D

5. KYhunter79

KYhunter79 12 pointer

Dec 11, 2003
    Irvington, KY
    What do you think?

6. Dang Tim, slow down...you gittin all fired up over the Sec for some reason......you bout to pop a ann-er-ism or somethin, if'n you don't cool down a bit.....lol..... Next month will be here and then Little brother can walk the walk finally against Big Brother.....lol........But if'n you lose agin to Big Brother....oh da day's will be long and hard fur sure....But then again if'n ya's beats UK, it was supposed to happen that way anyway......lol So you's all ain't got nuttin to win...But every thin to lose........:D

7. Art

Art 12 pointer

Nov 27, 2004
    Lexington, KY
    We can talk history all you UL fans want to, because UK owns UL.;)
    GOT 7?

8. pbrdrnkr

pbrdrnkr 6 pointer

Dec 10, 2008
    Lebanon Junction
    LOVE IT TIM, I can't wait til JANUARY

9. pbrdrnkr

pbrdrnkr 6 pointer

Dec 10, 2008
    Lebanon Junction
    History is all you guys have, just like all of you didn't use to be football fans. Everybody has to lose, the best team doesn't always win. Whenever uk loses there sure are alot of excuses, never really understood that.How many of those 7 were in you life time you are probably an Earnhardt fan too.

10. Nuttin wrong with Earnhardt.....

Talk about History...Last time U of L won the Title was 1986 and last time they sniffed a Championship.....

UK won in 1998 and been closer to winning again more than Little brother ever has....Been around for the last two Championships of UK and U of L...

But best of all I been around for the Last (3) Indiana Championships...Not to mention the Title game in 2002, which the Hoosier's lost.....So with that I'll say this who's been the closest to winning a National Championship in the last 5 years, of the 3 mentioned schools?...Why the Hoosier's baby..:D..........Bring back the General.........:D

Now that's History if your counting...But this is 2008 and a whole new era of College basketball is upon us for sure........:)

11. Art

Art 12 pointer

Nov 27, 2004
    Lexington, KY
    What else is there besides history and tradition in a sports program? What does UL have that UK should be jealous of? I HATE UK football. The best team doesn't always win.
    I don't make excuses for UK losing. Our team sucks, that's my excuse. Any win we get right now is a bonus. We don't have a hall of fame coach who's been on the job for 9 years and has a team full of players he's recruited. 3 of those were in my lifetime. NASCAR is gay.

What I see in this thread is a bunch of UL fans who are a bit frustrated with their team and trying to take it out on UK fans. You guys could stand to learn something from us UK fans, BLAME THE COACH AND THE PLAYERS, NOT BIG BROTHER!

12. Tim T

Tim T 12 pointer

Mar 29, 2007
    Shepherdsville
    yes, we are are real impressed with those titles in the 50's LOL! You should change Got 7 to Seen 3! Some of you guys are worse than Notre Dame football fans (not really, but I da to say it!)

13. pbrdrnkr

pbrdrnkr 6 pointer

Dec 10, 2008
    Lebanon Junction
    I was born and raised a Hoosier fan they screwed Bobby and we left with him. I could never pull for IU after they did that to him. I'm glad to see him on ESPN. GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Art

Art 12 pointer

Nov 27, 2004
    Lexington, KY

UK were national champs in 78, 96, 98 and lost in OT in the finals in 97. One OT away from a 3 peat.;)