Job change

StaleyEMT

8 pointer
Jul 14, 2007
Laurel Co.
Well guys, tomorrow will be my last day in the tire business. I have been a commercial truck tire salesman for 12 years. This job used to be fun and paid fairly good. The last 2 years have been rough and therefor pay has went down so I've decided to make a change while I had an opportunity. I will be working as an EMT for Ambulance Inc. of Laurel Co.
I will also be attending paramedic school starting on the 20th of this month. All prayers will be appreciated and welcomed!

Dave

StaleyEMT

8 pointer
Jul 14, 2007
Laurel Co.
Congrats and good luck with the paramedic course. I hear its a dandy. Most folks dont realize what all a paramedic can do, in certain cases its more than a RN is allowed to do.

thanks, I've been trying for awhile to do this, but its hard to attend class and work enough hours to survive. It finally all fell in place and I can't let this pass me by. I've been a part time EMT for 10 years and you're right, they're are some things only a medic can do and like Droopy said, you workon all kinds of people.

rock802

10 pointer
Dec 13, 2005
primrose ky.
Good luck with your new endevor, my wife and I are both EMT's she just quit one service and went to work for anotherone in 3 days.

DoubleDrop

6 pointer
Nov 1, 2007
Lebanon, Ky.
Good Luck. I to am possibly getting ready to quit a factory job to take a full time paramedic position. It's scary to change but old enough now peace of mind means a lot more than the money.

StaleyEMT

8 pointer
Jul 14, 2007
Laurel Co.
Good Luck. I to am possibly getting ready to quit a factory job to take a full time paramedic position. It's scary to change but old enough now peace of mind means a lot more than the money.

YEP..Like the idea of knowing that no matter who is in office or what coal or gas or rubber is doing, I'll still have a decent pay check!

Latest posts