Jessamine Co Sheriff arrested for DUI

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by RLWEBB, Sep 10, 2021.

1. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    aaronc likes this.
  2. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    I met a woman around here whom received a DUI, while pulling off of her property and driving onto her neighbor's property, in order to rescue a dying horse. She said that she was loaded. She used to work at the jail supervising prisoners. She stopped by here the other day with an open container. Nice woman. I caught a ride down to the little store with her, no issues.

3. HeadedWest

HeadedWest 10 pointer

Nov 22, 2016
    If you drink, you’re one bad decision away from a DUI.

Personally think it’s unacceptable and completely selfish, but I also know there are more ways it happens then just joy riding drunk.

aaronc likes this.
  4. GTbowhunter

GTbowhunter 6 pointer

Aug 26, 2020
    Owensboro
    Been there. Done that. Got the receipts to prove it. Never again though. Extremely selfish if you consider the fact that at any point, you could potentially kill innocent people. Use your brain ppl. Call a ride.

aaronc and woodsman92 like this.
  5. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Saw where Gonzaga coach Mark Few got DUI. Yes, awful, selfish, I don’t condone it, but I’ve seen it happen to some good people and I’ve probably gotten lucky a few times. I don’t drink anything but beer but I’m sure there’s been a time or two I’ve had more than I should at a sports bar with friends. Gotta make smart choices.

6. Stone Branch

Stone Branch 8 pointer

Jun 27, 2019
    Lewis county, KY
    That old boy told hundreds of people to get back in their cars and the first thing that he did was get out of his car.
    Called in for reckless driving, pulled over for swerving all over the road and blows .107, must have been his first sip of bourbon.

G

7. GTbowhunter

GTbowhunter 6 pointer

Aug 26, 2020
    Owensboro
    Rules for thee, not for me face ass.... this is why people dont trust police

aaronc likes this.
  8. Drahts

Drahts 12 pointer

Apr 7, 2015
    KY
    How the hell did he fail a FST with a .10? WTH! What a light weight! :) In his official vehicle to boot! Lots of wrongs in this!

And then you have this. He used to run a lease on the MD Eastern Shore I was in 10yrs ago, always thought he was a bit odd but really never had much interaction with him other than mailing a check. At the time he was the Caroline County DA. At least he's where he belongs now in hell. Feel bad for his family and the kids he violated and their families. No winners in this at all.
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/maryl...elf-moments-before-arrest-for-child-sex-abuse

aaronc likes this.
  9. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    Geez, what a pervert.

10. aaronc

aaronc 12 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield
  11. bigbonner

bigbonner 12 pointer

Aug 5, 2015
    If I ever get pulled over and they want to test me , I am just going to say go get your machine and I will blow on it . ( That did not sound right:eek:)
    I would probably fail a field sobriety test because of vertigo problems. I don't drink and have never been drunk , never will be.

Dark Cloud likes this.
  12. chadwimc

chadwimc 12 pointer

Oct 29, 2004
    Earth
    That's why some states have a non participation trophy. If you refuse a test, its an automatic one year suspension. But I agree with you "Look Tackleberry, I'm too old, fat, and slow to be dancing on the side of the road. Run me in. Lets get this party started".

13. GTbowhunter

GTbowhunter 6 pointer

Aug 26, 2020
    Owensboro
    Just dont consent to any test. Your license will be automatically suspended and you'll be arrested but they wont have the ammo to bury you at your court date. Id say just dont drink and drive lol

Drahts likes this.