Jen Psaki: Biden Wants to Use Pandemic to ‘Make Fundamental Change in Our Economy’

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EC, Oct 13, 2021.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Jen Psaki: Biden Wants to Use Pandemic to ‘Make Fundamental Change in Our Economy’

October 12, 2021
    White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki proudly declared on Tuesday that Joe Biden is using the pandemic to inflict “fundamental change” on the American economy.

When asked during the White House press briefing whether some programs in Biden’s $4.5 trillion budget proposal should get cut, Psaki rejected the notion, asserting that the pandemic was the perfect opportunity for Democrats to exploit the pandemic.

“The president wants to make fundamental change in our economy and he feels coming out of the pandemic is exactly the time to do that,” Psaki told reporters.

“If we don’t do it now, if we don’t address the cost of childcare… if we don’t address the climate crisis, if we don’t ensure that universal pre-K is a reality now, we’re not going to have the same opportunity to do it for some time,” she added.

It did not go unnoticed that the White House is focusing on phony, non-pressing issues like “climate change” and “universal pre-K,” rather than the tsunami of disasters Biden has caused since assuming office.

“It’s notable that Psaki highlighted the ‘climate crisis’ and not, say, the border crisis, inflation crisis, supply chain crisis, fuel shortage crisis, or any of the other crises Biden has so far created,” Townhall pointed out.

What Psaki’s answer also reveals, though, is urgency from the White House for Democratic leaders in Congress to deliver on the president’s legislative agenda sooner, rather than later, as congressional Democrats’ fortunes take a bleak turn ahead of the 2022 midterms just more than one year away.

Former Obama adviser Rahm Emanuel first articulated the Democrat maxim “never let a crisis go to waste” during the 2008 financial crisis.

More at link: https://amgreatness.com/2021/10/12/...ic-to-make-fundamental-change-in-our-economy/

00noturkey, Feedman and PUBLIC RAT like this.
  2. Robs Dad

Robs Dad Fawn

Oct 2, 2021
    Western Kentucky
    Worst president in my lifetime, worst president in this countries history. Tax and spend to achieve a welfare state, democrats in a nutshell.

TripleGee, 00noturkey, hunt and 5 others like this.
  3. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    That's all they plan to do.

4. PUBLIC RAT

PUBLIC RAT 10 pointer

Feb 18, 2014
    Ran as a unifier. What a joke. He's a puppet for progressives. Climate change nothing but dollars down the drain. We can impose all the regulations on fossil fuels but China and others will they go along with the regulations. Not a chance, from what I've read China building coal plants right now. Our so called leaders are saving our resources, natural gas, oil for China and others to further there countries and hold us back. Satan loving, money whores running things for now.

JR in KY, Feedman, Nock and 3 others like this.
  5. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    We don't have a president (sitting, that is) and it doesn't look like with have a country. Just a UN/globalist providence and region.

00noturkey likes this.
  6. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Agree

barney likes this.
  7. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Looks like his plan is working!! Higher gas prices, inflation, empty shelves, etc

raidergson, barney and EdLongshanks like this.
  8. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Fake news. Tinfoil hat stuff. You guys are relying on whacko websites that spew ridiculous conspiracy theories. The goobermint only cares about saving lives and helping everyone, not just the elites. Creepy joe is a true patriot. You people are dangerous. :rolleyes:

9. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    My daughter is having a time at the dollar general keeping up changing tags with the price increase slips flooding in in stacks. Staples are not going up a nickel at a time, they're jumping a dollar at a time! I stopped in this afternoon and grabbed the only package of dinner rolls on the shelf without even looking at the price. 12oz package was $4 when I checked out. Buckle up!

Feedman, drakeshooter and Dark Cloud like this.
  10. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Biden is killing us... well I should say whomever is controlling him is killing us. He can't even read a prompter. So sad. I'm still in awe that he is president.

barney likes this.
  11. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Filled up the tank at Sam's last Friday at 2.78 before driving to Kentucky twice. Went yesterday and filled up at 2.93.

barney likes this.
  12. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    If prices keep skyrocketing, creepy joe can just print some more money to help us out. You guys act like we don’t have a printing press

barney likes this.
  13. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Biden is not long for this world. Bank on it.

00noturkey likes this.
  14. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    Biden, when he ran, said he was gonna increase taxes by 4 trillion. an under estimate, an he has. u may not see this yet, but with inflation, u pay more taxes. part of the plan.. it does hit the middle class. even if he said it wouldnt.

15. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    I don't know what you smoking ED but it must be some good shit. o_O