Jealous

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Duster, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Started getting pictures from the oldest daughter and son-in-law. They are in Cabo, Mexico for the Sammy Hager (The Red Rocker) birthday bash. This picture is off the deck at their Air B&B they have rented. Going to go deep sea fishing Sunday for Marlin and what ever hits.
    [​IMG]

2. bstickin1

bstickin1 6 pointer

Jul 1, 2005
    Rocky Hill, Kentucky
    Nice, are you jealous you won't be getting to hear the red rocker rock? Never would have took you for a Hagar fan. I'd be a little jealous about missing out on the fishing too. If my dad was still alive and wanted to go see Sammy or fish or sit and do nothing I'd make my wife stay home and take him if need be. She might be jealous but he wouldn't be.

3. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Just the fishing part. Thinking if they do well I might have to hop a plane one day and go there.

4. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Looks like a good time. Red Rocker and a little fishin sounds good.

5. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

She has put in for 5 years to be able to buy a ticket to that Birthday party and finally got lucky this year. It is a lottery system who gets invitations. Went all out First class airfare there and back. Chartered that boat for a 8 hour trip. I sure hope they catch something.

xbokilla and ojibwa62 like this.
  6. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Chris says right on stage and it sure looks like it.
    [​IMG]

7. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    Yeah, I read the corporate travel security reports from Mexico. Cabo is ok, but you'll not catch me going anywhere in Mexico....ever.

Regulator623 likes this.
  8. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    I’ve been to Cancun twice and Puerto Vallarta once, but that’s been some time ago. Had to spend a night in Mexico City airport once and it was scary as h$ll!

9. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I think they will be safe....Flew out of Nashville to LA then to Cabo, return is Cabo to Houston and on to Nashville. I was wrong on the fishing day, thought Chris said Sunday but it is today. Told him I am looking for big fish pictures. They are going out of the Marina right by their rental.
    He spotted a T-Shirt some may like, they even make fun of Trump in Cabo.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
  10. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

The boat they have chartered. And getting ready to head out. No report on catching anything yet. Sure is not a bass boat....LOL.

[​IMG]

11. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

UPDate….. On the Cabo fishing trip. No Marlin but they caught 6 Mahi Mahi all close to the same size.

[​IMG]

12. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    My cousin that I travel with goes to Cabo several times a year on business. They have a bunch of weddings at the resorts down there plus they have their corporations awards there. While she's working her husband goes diving, that all he likes to do. She will be down there next week with her son to get her awards.

They do not go very far outside Cabo, it's two different worlds. Cabo is where the money is and the Mexicans want to keep that going.

Yes it's on the other side of Trumps wall but remember every single American citizen HAS to have a US Passport to get down there and back out. Is it too much to ask for the same??????

rabbit dawg likes this.