January 6th First Hearing

Discussion in 'Politics' started by davers, Jul 27, 2021.

1. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    Like a lot of folks, I watched the first hearing on what happened on January 6, 2021. Listening to the depositions given by the D.C. Officers, it is obvious that the depositions were written by Democrats who wanted to be certain the Officers testified what "they" the Democrats wanted them to say, and what happened on that day. WHAT AN ORCHESTRATED BUNCH OF BS!! It's obvious as these Officers were reading what was written for them. This whole hearing is nothing more than the Leftist Democrats continuing their feeble attempt to try to discredit both President Trump and the Republican Party. If they what to hold a real hearing why not have one dealing with what happen in Oregon & Washington State? The Looters and Vandals that set fire and looted local businesses, out there, are still out on the street and not in prison where they belong. All were let loose by Leftist Judges, and the Governors & Mayors looked the other way.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2021
    PUBLIC RAT likes this.
  2. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Dog and pony show. Nothing more than a communist political rally.

3. PUBLIC RAT

PUBLIC RAT 8 pointer

Feb 18, 2014
    Desperate people do desperate things when they know they will get crushed in midterms. Not surprised pelosi wanted that weasel Kinzinger on panel and Cheney. Both against Trump.

davers likes this.
  4. bassvax

bassvax 8 pointer

Jul 25, 2007
    WKY
    Isn't it feasible that good attorney could disqualify results from this panel given there are at least two, on-the-record, Trump haters that have stated, illicitly, that they will do everything in their power to defeat Trump at all cost?!

KYote-Krusher and Tankt like this.
  5. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    There’ll be criminal charges filed after this farce of a hearing. Watch and see. Anyone who watched POTUS on 1/6/21 knows that he DID NOT incite anyone to undertake any criminal activity or behavior. Anyone with any sense I should say. I am in NO WAY condoning what anyone did as far as storming any buildings or destroying any property. I’m for the rule of law and condone no one breaking the law. Having said that, this so called hearing is nothing more than a carnival act and only fools will believe that it has even a shred or legitimacy.

6. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    It was such a Kangaroo court, I'm surprised the witnesses didn't hop out of the court room.

KYote-Krusher and davers like this.
  7. Doug 16

Doug 16 6 pointer

Jun 7, 2020
    New york
    Sounds like I did not miss any thing

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
    RLWEBB likes this.
  8. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    I'm glad that I did not watch any of this shit show. It would just make me start cussing

timer, 00noturkey and barney like this.
  9. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Let’s tell the truth, if these people honestly had anything worthwhile to be doing this wouldn’t be happening. Nothing but idle time on their hands. Oh, they’ll keep going until they “Trump” up some type of BS.

10. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    Exactly. And you didn’t miss anything either. Sorry, couldn’t resist. My motto is “Mispellers of the world untie!”

bowhunter269 likes this.
  11. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Who were the retards crying like completely emasculated little bitches?!?

12. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Why don’t they go ahead and declare it a national holiday and stop wasting money?

KYote-Krusher likes this.
  13. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Good idea

14. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

I appreciate a good pun.

xbokilla likes this.