January 6 hearings on prime time

GodblessKy

8 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co
You tried, but you can’t argue with people that won’t believe what they see with their own eyes.
Trying to penetrate the cognitive dissonance of the Trump Cult? They have drank the entire pitcher of Orange Kool Aid and swallowed the fake hair piece. Take it easy on them, it's their safe place.

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
I hope the J6 illegally imprisoned sue the living crap out these thugs individually and government criminals and win billions. And then the government traitors put in prison for violating their oath to the constitution.

EXCLUSIVE: Experts Believe GOP-Led House Has Constitutional Right to Set Innocent Jan 6 Victims Housed in the DC Gulag Free​

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005
Trying to penetrate the cognitive dissonance of the Trump Cult? They have drank the entire pitcher of Orange Kool Aid and swallowed the fake hair piece. Take it easy on them, it's their safe place.
There's a cult that suffers cognitive dissonance alrighty..

Those poor cult members are indoctrinated, kept in the dark and clueless by their shiny idol via information and selection bias et al., whilst led to believe that they are intellectually, philosophically, and psychologically superior to the counterfactual beliefs that they're of a much higher intelligence and importance than plain ol deplorables. They also tend to practice insane behaviors and ridiculous feelgood rituals in masks. (Sorry!)I meant en masse...

All you can do is laugh at the irony of any of those close to retard level IQ morons bringing up cognitive dissonance. I bet you a shiny new dime that moron googled looking for a term to post lol. Remember how Mike Tyson would use one certain $20 word 10X in an interview cause he’d looked it up right beforehand lmao? Have you actually paid attention to ANY of that idgit’s posts? Ain’t the sharpest knife in the block....

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005
All you can do is laugh at the irony of any of those close to retard level IQ morons bringing up cognitive dissonance. I bet you a shiny new dime that moron googled looking for a term to post lol. Remember how Mike Tyson would use one certain $20 word 10X in an interview cause he’d looked it up right beforehand lmao? Have you actually paid attention to ANY of that idgit’s posts? Ain’t the sharpest knife in the block....
Overthrow has been showing up a lot lately from liberals of late in comments across the platforms.

Lmao:

9pm

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
Looks like Julie Kelly dropped a new horrific 2hr montage of protestors not burning, looting, murdering,destroying.

Actually I’m starting to get it, since democracy ALWAYS equals anarchy, it is entirely clear why the peaceful protestors were such a threat.

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
You have more proof than your post?
You are the third to question. Oh look what reappeared. So yes WV67, Drakeshooter, 120x2boosted, The video, videos exist. Likely to see much more but I expected better from two of you.

You would just cry about the source while watching the live video. Mostly peaceful response from “heroes” right?

wv67

12 pointer
Dec 19, 2017
Southern wva
Wait what did I do ? LOL. And Nancy’s movie is all lies and some serious exaggeration No I w didn’t and won’t watch it , just looked at a trailer it’s pathetic yes folks got carried away shit got broke , but it was nothing even close as they subscribe , the two years of peaceful protest was 100 times worse that’s a fact