January 6 hearings on prime time

HuntressOfLight

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2019
Guarding my lovely bluebirds
Not at all. Any slight difference in each of those systems is semantic. Ultimately those systems result in theft, oppression, and enslavement by the state.

I think that you realize we both possess similar perspectives regarding the matter; however, I still believe that you could better word your argument with only the slightest of edits, making it more solid and thereby restricting potential fallacy, which is necessary during discourse.

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
Buzzy paraphrased Ed or anyone who likes to label others...he was not calling himself one
Then THAT IS THE SAME THING YOU DO!!!!! You are no different. Buzzy DOES label others but you will never say so. All it takes is a simple search of his posts but you will never do that.

Tankt

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2019
Kentucky
Then THAT IS THE SAME THING YOU DO!!!!! You are no different. Buzzy DOES label others but you will never say so. All it takes is a simple search of his posts but you will never do that.
Listen Mr. Caps/Mr. Authority, I just reviewed the posts and Buzzy never labeled himself.an independent thinker. He was paraphrasing Ed.

That is your problem. You only comprehend what you want to comprehend, which is often not what has been posted. Then you wanna throw in the CAPS to emphasize you KNOW what you are talking about. You try to be the AUTHORITY. How DARE anyone question what YOU post! Yet you are wrong again here just like you were when you said I wanted Laissez Faire government, which you never owned up to be wrong on.

You aren't anyone's daddy on here and you sure as hell aren't an authority. You're wrong again on this. Own it.

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
So I guess they'll be arresting the so called insurrectionists anytime now. Surely this is just as horrible as Pearl Harbor and such...

BREAKING: Pro-abortion activists swarm Wisconsin state capital as GOP block attempt to overturn abortion ban​

Cheany is no more a conservative than I am a democrat
This B-word is no conservative.

Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., said that she was unsure whether she would prefer Democrats hold their majority in the House of Representatives during the upcoming midterm elections, arguing that the threat posed by some Republicans who challenged the 2020 presidential election may outweigh her policy differences with the left.

aaronc

12 pointer
Jul 21, 2009
Leitchfield
Damned commies!

1664239644326.png

Latest posts