James Carville "Rajun Cajun"

M

mrdux

Man, how many people from LSU are willing to lay claim to that guy? Funny thing is he is married to a VERY conservative lady who says it like it is. Don't remember her name but do have questions about her choices in men. Maybe he has qualities that we don't see (thank goodness!).

maxcam

12 pointer
Mar 29, 2005
James Carville is a briliant political mastermind that was outcast when Howard Dean took over the Democratic party.......

Back in the Clinton era Carville and Stephanopolis? kept Slick Willy out of trouble more times often than not........

trust me

Troubled Loner
Nov 27, 2004
Jerkwater, KY
Carville is shrewd, intelligent and mean. He casts himself as the loud-mouthed Southern buffoon to take some of the heat off the more appealing Democratic stalwarts. I don't like his on-air persona but if I needed an A-team to keep me out of trouble, he'd be the first one I'd pick.

Redfishman

8 pointer
Jan 5, 2004
South Louisiana elev- 3/16"
Man, how many people from LSU are willing to lay claim to that guy?

I can assure with complete certainty he is viewed merely as an ironic quirk of "comic relief" as a mouth piece for traditions long dead and buried. He is an insult to the fabric and true culture of (at least) South Louisiana. He'd fit in well with the Tulane bunch though......

reivertom

12 pointer
Dec 17, 2007
Greenup Co.
He looks like a rabid shaved weasel on meth. I'll bet he spits when he talks, too. How did he rate a semi-hot smart conservative chick, anyway? Now every time I see her talking on a show I think about her kissing that squinty-eyed feret faced a## hole.

Latest posts