I've been saying this for a few years.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wildcat, Jul 18, 2021.

1. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    And now the numbers don't lie.

The Democrat Party is truly the party of the rich!!!!

" Some 65% of the Americans making more than $500,000 a year are Democrats, and 74% of those who earn less than $100,000 a year are Republicans, according to IRS statistics. Gone are the days of working people automatically voting Democratic, or Republicans being caricatured as a party of stockbrokers on golf courses."

https://voiceofliberty.com/victor-d...wont-say-aloud-about-todays-democratic-party/

2. Kinda goes along with my point about why our candidates are generally always billionaires. The Republican base now consists of a great number of “common” folk and it would be nice if our elected reps mirrored that.

barney and xbokilla like this.
  3. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    You’ll never convince Democrats of color of it even if it’s in writing. I’ve worked with and taught a lot of black kids and I can tell you the message they are sent at a young age is that Republicans are for white people and rich people and specifically rich white people. They were taught that by their parents who are close to our age so nothing will change their thinking.

00noturkey and barney like this.
  4. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    A few rappers could change 90% of their minds, and go against momma

JR in KY and barney like this.
  5. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    The Democrats are allowing illegal aliens in our Country, for the votes. However, they don't want them to settle or live near their cities or neighborhood, as they know they are criminals and plain trash.

00noturkey, barney and xbokilla like this.
  6. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    I’ve had that talk. Well what about celebs all being rich and pretty much all Democrats but they don’t make the same connection for some reason. Their view is more of Republicans are “the man that is keeping us down”. Seriously, it’s an issue. Most blacks, especially inner cities, will go to the poll, push the straight Democratic Party button, and walk out, without knowing half of the issues or people they voted for.

7. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012

This is true and they move to inner city poor neighborhoods and this adds to the crime and violence. Lexington is nothing compared to Chicago, NY, LA or even Lville, but something I learned when I first moved here is that many blacks did not like Hispanics. I heard a few kids say, “They don’t have the money to live anywhere else so they’ve invaded our area.” Many of these black families are poor but have lived in the same area generation after generation, then suddenly they end up sharing it with Mexicans and you have a turf war issue. Dems/libs and the SM would never want to talk about this issue as it may come across as racist so it’s better to let them and the world think white Republicans are keeping them down. Heaven forbid we give the black folks something to blame on the Democrats.

JR in KY likes this.
  8. ABLongbow

ABLongbow 6 pointer

Aug 10, 2018
    Morgan County
    The Democrats are the ones that keep handing out the checks that's why they vote Democrat across the board and walk away

rcb216 and davers like this.
  9. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012

That and they are honestly being taught to hate Republicans. It’s happening. Republicans are the enemy in their eyes.

10. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Here's an interesting study.
    https://www.pnas.org/content/111/10/3699

11. pead

pead Spike

Jul 17, 2015
    Ohio
    I believe that was the purpose of their Great Society legislation unfortunately.

reivertom, 00noturkey and Wildcat like this.
  12. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    10 years ago virtually every corporation in America supported Republicans. Now it is totally flipped! These corporations calude with corrupt politicians. They get our tax money and forward half back to the politicians..
    We are to far gone to fix!!!!

13. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.

Not just the votes but the UN demands 600 million of them in a ten year period.

14. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    Pretty soon our population will be close to a Billion people!!

15. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Won’t be our country however. A province of the new world government.

Gforcetrivers likes this.