It's Mueller time.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ojibwa62, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    There is lots of evidence right in plain sight!!!!!!

2. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Ok just what did we all see in these 2 hearings today??

I saw Mueller as an old man who didn't ever know half of what was in the report that bears his name. He didn't ever want to be there let alone on live TV. Mueller failed the Democrats, they wanted him to come right out and say Trump was guilty but would not.

Every single thing talked about was in the Report that Americans have already read and NOTHING changed. On TV the Democrats and their media supporters are spinning like crazy saying stuff that was NEVER said at either hearing. Here's an example. When Mueller used the word "no" the media and the Democrats on TV are giving 10 different ways on what "no" really means. The Democrats are finished, they made themselves look like fools.

There are TWO winners here. Trump and Pelosi.

TripleGee likes this.
  3. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    I want to add to my other post above.

I watched some of CNN and MSNBC this evening. I will not name names but some of their talking heads would not come out and plainly say it but you could tell the way they were talking and the words they were using that they all knew that the hearings were a disaster. Nothing like they had hoped for.

Oh yea, the Republicans believed every word Mueller said. The poor guy was nothing but a clown in the Democrat made circus that has now run out of steam.

4. aaronc

aaronc 10 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield
    I thought Mueller would come off as cold and icey,..pretty much give the finger to congress in general. Turns out he seemed inept at best,..makes you think a couple of his underlings were really running the show. He seemed to be a man well past his prime.

00noturkey, TripleGee and barney like this.
  5. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I heard excerpts of muellers testimony and I almost felt sorry for the guy. He was completely aloof

6. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Its time to prosecute these traitors who attempted to orchestrate a coup against the Republic.

7. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    • Just think of the lives he has ruined in his career. I don't have any sympathy for the snake. Just in the last two years he has run a kangaroo court and trapped people into phony charges. His main snitch that started the whole mess lied to the FBI at least 3 times and he even put it in his report, but did the snitch get charged like General Flynn? I'll give you three guesses.....

barney and EdLongshanks like this.
  8. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    One thing it did show, Trump was right again. Mueller was just a figurehead, it was the "angry democrats" on Mueller's team that were in charge and running the show. Mueller didn't ever know anything that was in the report. They just used him, nothing more. Ever Clinton lawyers were a part of the Mueller team.

Those "angry democrats" after over 2 years and millions of dollars could NOT find anything on President Trump and you can bet they really did look as best they could, both legal and illegal ways to find anything they could and turned up with nothing.

The American public and in fact the entire world saw all this with their own eyes. They read the report when it came out and saw this circus the Democrats put together after Trump won the election, live on display on TV. The people know what they saw and what they were told for over 2 years by the Democrats.

barney likes this.
  9. aaronc

aaronc 10 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield

Yep,...from what I saw Mueller wouldn't really be capable of teaching a Jr. High History class. No jokes it border lined early stages of dementia.

00noturkey likes this.
  10. aaronc

aaronc 10 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield
    Haven't done any googling but gonna sometime soon to check out the "mystery professor" as Jim Jordan put it. He's not Trey Gowdy but he's my next favorite in these situations. He drilled Mueller on it.

barney likes this.
  11. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    I think it was an act. A wall to hide behind from possible prosecution.

12. aaronc

aaronc 10 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield

Maybe,....if so he played it well.

13. ribsplitter

ribsplitter Cyber-Hunter

Jan 19, 2004
    rush, ky, USA.
    He looked like Corrado Soprano on the stand .

aaronc likes this.
  14. PUBLIC RAT

PUBLIC RAT 6 pointer

Feb 18, 2014
    No wonder they ask for special counsel to sit with Mueller. Obviously this other guy was as lost as Mueller. Somebody else was running those meetings for the last two years, not Mueller, he just stuck his name on it to give it credit.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
    Carl likes this.
  15. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 12 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    This is all for media, just another half a—-d money wasting show.