Its almost over!

Discussion in 'Coon Hunting' started by walker boys, Feb 26, 2012.

1. KYhunter79

KYhunter79 12 pointer

Dec 11, 2003
    Irvington, KY
    By the way, just looked to see where Pendleton is Dirtdogg. Two things, now I understand why you know all of them ohio boys. lol. And I bet you all do have a good population up there! Ohio is loaded!

Here in Meade, Breck and Hardin coons aren't as thick.

2. Giveem3outdoors

Giveem3outdoors 12 pointer

Jan 18, 2009
    ohio county ky
    I hunt alot if it aint raining im hunting. My dog does a pretty good job but hes still just a dog has good nites and bad nights. The population down heres not great but we can usually tree a few a nite id love to go to ohio to hunt.

3. kydirtdog44

kydirtdog44 6 pointer

Dec 23, 2011
    PENDLETON CO
    Ky hunter79 yup i live pretty dang close to ohio and indiana,can be in either state and in great hunting in about 35 min from my house, went last nite a while, made 4 trees lokked at coon in every tree and saw 3 setting up. Have u ever been to crittenden ky thats where they hold the ky state hunt every year well i live bout 25 min from there , i have a to of good hunting here maybe u should come up for a visit and hunt a few nites, ill go to my favorite crappie hole and we will eat fresh crappie, hush puppies and cole slaw, and have a good cold beer lol. Oh yea and tell a few lies lol.

4. KYhunter79

KYhunter79 12 pointer

Dec 11, 2003
    Irvington, KY
    Lol. Sounds like good times! I don't know if I've ever been to crittenden, but maybe. Last time I was at the state hunt it was in Elizabethtown. But that's been ten years ago or longer. Well I'll tell you how long it's been, Darrel newton was hunting Silver Dollar Cracker.

5. carter county cuckler

carter county cuckler 10 pointer

Nov 25, 2009
    Hitchins,Ky
    A serious coonhunter that cant tree 70-80 coon in a season better reload his kennel with something that can.