Isn't it varmiNt?

Discussion in 'Varmint Hunting' started by Hammer, Jan 7, 2003.

1. Hammer

Hammer 12 pointer

Sep 2, 2002
    Bowling Green, Ky.
    Kept thinking there was something weird all this time, the category is spelled incorrectly.

2. INKYHUNTER

INKYHUNTER Cyber-Hunter

Dec 10, 2001
    Bowling Green, KY, USA.
    Those varmints are like that, your observant. How come you hadn't seen all those big bucks walking within easy bow range?

3. Salty

Salty 8 pointer

Mar 21, 2002
    Winchester, KY
    Hit is viry narrowed minded two belief their is onlyest one weigh to spill a word!

4. yotekiller

yotekiller Banned

Jan 20, 2002
    Hammer aint you ever heard of yosemite sam?

You the hammer that posts on the other ky fishing board?If so and you're still interested in fishin creeks in barren co. then

5. Hammer

Hammer 12 pointer

Sep 2, 2002
    Bowling Green, Ky.
    lol, INKY! I had a bruiser get within 40 yards of me after the bum circled downwind on Tuesday. Probably a 3.5 year old, maybe 4.5 year old, huge body, 8 point perfect typical outside his ears by 2 inches or so on each side.

Yote, that's me. I would be interested. I need to get u over to my farm to work on the 'yotes. INKY says we have them, and I heard a few howling Tuesday morning. I've never seen one, but seems they are about. I think I saw tracks in the snow, but I wasn't sure if they were dog or 'yote.

6. yotekiller

yotekiller Banned

Jan 20, 2002
    Hammer dog and yote tracks can be tricky at best especially in snow.I'm sure you have coyotes and would love nothing more than to find out personally.

If you'r interested in catching a bruiser smalljaw out of a creek then this is the time,maybe we could do a little trading fur for fins?