Islamic Extremist rams Car into Capitol barrier

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JR in KY, Apr 2, 2021.

1. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    This won't be on the news very long, it doesn't fit the desired narrative.

[​IMG]

Noah Green, 25, who may have been living in Virginia, described himself as a “Follower of Farrakhan” on his Facebook page, in reference to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.

Green appeared to have come on hard times from his Facebook page reviewed by The Post before his account was taken down.

“I was on the right track and everything I had planned was coming into existence. It required long hours, lots of studying, and exercise to keep me balanced while experiencing an array of concerning symptoms along the path (I believe to be side effects of drugs I was intaking unknowingly),” he wrote on March 17, signing the message Brother Noah X.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
    Dark Cloud, barney and 00noturkey like this.
  2. raidergson

raidergson 8 pointer

Dec 10, 2010
    Garrard County
    Makes sense. The first report that I read stated no evidence of being terrorism, yet the next articles stated that white girls who have straight and intentionally blonde colored hair are now deemed racist by women of color, and that trans black women are the most discriminated group in sports, so groups are urging ESPN to “ level the playing field” with exposure. So this attack is already becoming a footnote, narrative wise.

3. Regulator623

Regulator623 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2006
    Eastern Kentucky
    Tiger Woods liked him some blonde white women...lol

Carl, barney and Munson like this.
  4. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Yea, and he got a beat down with a 9 iron from one, or at least his ride did.

It will be interesting how this one gets flipped into some sorta White privilege caused him to do it.

5. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    He was a Trump Muslim. They are the worst! Always creating “insurrections” in the name TrumpAllah.

6. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    This thing is not getting a lot of play on MSM. They are talking about the incident, but not much about the Perp.

Wildcat likes this.
  7. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    They cant use the terms white extremism, supremacy, nationalist, or trump supporter so...

I have heard them use the incident to further the idea of permanently beefing up security around DC. Robust barrier walls, checkpoints, and more man power.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
    Wildcat likes this.
  8. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    He wasn't try to do anything but get himself killed. Suicide by cop and do it up big. But it didn't work out like he planned so now he will spend the rest of his life behind bars!
    I'm glad he didn't shot at someone but I think there needs to be a ban on cars, to many people being killed while driving.

9. KYBluegill

KYBluegill 6 pointer

Jan 30, 2019
    Kentucky
    Media is calling him an “American male “

Andrew McCabe (former director of the fbi) said it was a result of January 6th

the narrative never rests

10. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012

Told you! In the name of TrumpAllah!

11. Capttrae

Capttrae 12 pointer

Apr 2, 2012
    Don’t blame him, so do I

Munson likes this.
  12. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    Dam I was wrong I thought he got arrested! Must of been thinking of the last mass shooter that they walked to the police car with the bloody leg.