Is Trump that Stupid ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Duster, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Underground Bunker in KY
    MAGA.png

2. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    There are people affected by the government shutdown? That’s pretty much proven to be fake news.

Also, are you seriously calling someone “stupid” dudster? Ohhhhh the irony.

3. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

How about I take your favorite gun and hold it for a while. I promise I will give it back later if you give me a couple million bucks in turn for letting you have it back for three years. If I decide later I want it again and want something else like more money I get to come take it again. Sound good to you.

4. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    Trump has won at every turn against the democrats. The dems always think they have him only to come out on the losing end. They and their crazy liberal base go ape crap crazy at every word or tweet. Everything he does has a reason. This deal for the dreamers in no different.

5. Bubbles

Bubbles 10 pointer

Oct 25, 2016
    I dont understand it but some people just do not comprehend MAGA.

Ignorance? Stubborness? Take your pick.

6. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

You can fool some the people ALL of the time ... MAGAts

7. Lol you have the mentality of my 12 year old nephew with that magat tagline. Guess you showed us huh?

8. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville

Hate TDS

9. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    ^^^^Does this make sense to you?

Wildcat likes this.
  10. Bubbles

Bubbles 10 pointer

Oct 25, 2016
    Must be some jargon from a union contract

Wildcat and EdLongshanks like this.
  11. 300winmag

300winmag 12 pointer

Sep 1, 2009
    Taylorsville
    His analogy is really out there, must've used some of his pension money for vodka today?

EdLongshanks likes this.
  12. Teach Deer

Teach Deer 6 pointer

Aug 4, 2013
    Georgetown
    Just had a publicity stunt show up in my email...but it actually was a better idea than they thought...

What if all of the Trump / wall supporters were to mail (UPS flat rate box) a nice brick (can be customized with your name, address, email mail in permanent marker) to Chuck and Nancy...what do you think would happen when 65 million bricks or so showed up in their mail?

Nancy would probably use her bricks to build her own private wall a bit higher to discourage those who climbed it last week...

PUBLIC RAT and Meatstick like this.
  13. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    All she needs to do is post signs, naked old ___t on premises! She will be safe.

14. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    The thing is what Trump is wanting is for us all Dems and Republicans don’t get it He’s not asking for anything we are already given away with out any good coming from it geez.. MAGATs sounds about right been a maggot for sometime feeding on what’s left of scraps because the Dems care more about illegals , criminals , druggies , criminals , and all the rest of the folks that give nothing to society yep I’m a maggot that’s better than a non American back stabbing country hating Obama Muhammad lover or Hillary the puppet lover LOL what idiots I sacrifice every day for useless folks , I’d sacrifice some more to help the rest of us for once LOL.

riverboss likes this.
  15. 300winmag

300winmag 12 pointer

Sep 1, 2009
    Taylorsville