Is anyone going to Frankort?

Beretta-fan

6 pointer
Aug 20, 2008
Salt Lick
I have been keeping an eye on this "gun appreciation day" movement but I haven't heard much about it locally. I have read that Florida has so many attending that they had to move theirs to the state fairground. I would sure like to see that many at our capital. I want to attend but I don't want to drive over their to see 3 or 4 people milling around. It is this Saturday Jan 19th. So if any of you all are in I'm in. I'd like to meet some of y'all anyhow and this would be a fine way to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yMcH60xX1o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUAfft7l4wQ

aceoky

12 pointer
Jul 14, 2003
W KY
From what I've found Fla is processing > 2,000 CC permits per week for the past year or so.....

Manzanita

12 pointer
Apr 16, 2006
Telecheck 018
If it's a rally in Frankfort similar to the 2A rallies in the past, I'd love to go. Unfortunately for me, January is always "recover from Christmas" month financially, and I can barely afford to drive back and forth from work to home toward the end of the month. I'm having to blow off a gun show in Paducah this weekend because I'm broker than a Franciscan monk.

I might run into my local death merchant on the 19th and grab some B27 targets, though, just to say I did something.

Dubya Gee

8 pointer
Apr 10, 2012
Snow, KY
I have to work (gotta earn money so I can pay taxes to pay for the check collectors. lol), but I know my buddy and his brother inlaw are going.

Yep. Same here. Opening the doors on a new small business the following Monday so I gotta be here. Would love to go. A man can talk all he wants but action initiates change.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

Beretta-fan

6 pointer
Aug 20, 2008
Salt Lick
Well I got a few friends talked in to going so I will be there. I hope we have a good turnout but I don't know how well the word got out. My friend had a 12 foot banner made for us.

Latest posts