IRS job posting for new 87,000 auditors…carry firearm and willing to use deadly force

Dark Cloud

12 pointer
Aug 14, 2009
Lawrence Co.
Just a guess and opinion ,but I’d say most of these jobs will be filled ,with the many people coming into this country, the past few years.Not once does that add say a certain type of education is needed,just be able to fight.

Buzzy

8 pointer
Oct 15, 2013
I think maybe the communists have already taken over the country. Soon we will have no freedom as we know it. It’s all in God’s hands as it is written, nothing will change the outcome.
For a group of people you think are dumbass pussies you sure give them a lot of credit.

pead

6 pointer
Jul 17, 2015
Ohio
Just a guess and opinion ,but I’d say most of these jobs will be filled ,with the many people coming into this country, the past few years.Not once does that add say a certain type of education is needed,just be able to fight.
I’m sure having no allegiance to this country or its constitution will be a plus. God and country types need not apply.

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
I'm sure a lot of jobs will be answering the phone when people want to be talked to. But it takes specialized CPAs to audit large companies that have to specialize in what the companies do you have Rich individuals setting up shell companies by the hundreds to hide money all over the world and it takes time and special accounting majors to audit these people so I don't think you'll have a bunch of across the border folks taking these jobs the IRS itself will have to educate the new people coming into know what to look for in a tax return and it will be years in order to train well qualified tax examiners for big corporations I had a friend that was a special auditor for certain companies like gas companies and that's all he audited because he knew their business well

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
One more time. 51% of all audits are on people making less than $75,000 yr. 23% are on people making less than $200,000.

Are you saying these people are setting up shell companies?
I'm saying oligarch billionaires crime figures and others are setting up shell companies in the Bahamas Europe and many island nations in order to beat the USA out of tax revenue. For years now the Republican controlled legislature and presidents have cut the money back from the IRS because they know they'll be less auditing of the big boys when they do that. We're not getting our returns process quick enough to get refunds back right now if so low in the numbers of employees it needs. Estimates are billions will be recovered from cheaters in the next 10 years because of this bill that was signed today by President Biden and only supported by democrats. Many Republican states are going to benefit tremendously from the climate change part of the bill. Like I said Republicans don't pass anything for the regular people in the country just tax breaks for corporations and the oligarch billionaires. They just get you riled up about social issues. And keep you voting for them in your own self-interest you should be voting Democrat every time you going to the voting booth. As I have said I was a lobbyist for businesses and I know how the feds and States work. You get the what you pay for. Not what people really need and and then they're interested. I was an insider so to speak are part of the swamp I must confess. But all former president Trump did was hired lobbyist like I was to be in all his cabinet positions. Remember lobbyist s are just legalized bribers and influencers

Last edited:

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
I'm sure a lot of jobs will be answering the phone when people want to be talked to. But it takes specialized CPAs to audit large companies that have to specialize in what the companies do you have Rich individuals setting up shell companies by the hundreds to hide money all over the world and it takes time and special accounting majors to audit these people so I don't think you'll have a bunch of across the border folks taking these jobs the IRS itself will have to educate the new people coming into know what to look for in a tax return and it will be years in order to train well qualified tax examiners for big corporations I had a friend that was a special auditor for certain companies like gas companies and that's all he audited because he knew their business well
This is the most racist thing ever posted on this forum. Fact

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
I'm saying oligarch billionaires crime figures and others are setting up shell companies in the Bahamas Europe and many island nations in order to beat the USA out of tax revenue. For years now the Republican controlled legislature and presidents have cut the money back from the IRS because they know they'll be less auditing of the big boys when they do that. We're not getting our returns process quick enough to get refunds back right now if so low in the numbers of employees it needs. Estimates are billions will be recovered from cheaters in the next 10 years because of this bill that was signed today by President Biden and only supported by democrats. Many Republican states are going to benefit tremendously from the climate change part of the bill. Like I said Republicans don't pass anything for the regular people in the country just tax breaks for corporations and the oligarch billionaires. They just get you riled up about social issues. And keep you voting for them in your own self-interest you should be voting Democrat every time you going to the voting booth. As I have said I was a lobbyist for businesses and I know how the feds and States work. You get the what you pay for. Not what people really need and and then they're interested. I was an insider so to speak are part of the swamp I must confess. But all former president Trump did was hired lobbyist like I was to be in all his cabinet positions. Remember lobbyist s are just legalized bribers and influencers
This might be the dumbest thing ever posted on this forum

I'm saying oligarch billionaires crime figures and others are setting up shell companies in the Bahamas Europe and many island nations in order to beat the USA out of tax revenue. For years now.....cut the money back from the IRS because they know they'll be less auditing of the big boys when they do that. We're not getting our returns process quick enough to get refunds back right now if so low in the numbers of employees it needs. Estimates are billions will be recovered from cheaters in the next 10 years....

I won’t argue with that part, in fact I’ll mostly agree with you*. I’ll also cheer that fact while you cry your Commie loving eyes out, comrade. Taxing income and especially in this era of renters, property are theft and about as unAmerican as you can get. It’s your duty as a Patriot to evade every federal income tax you can.

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
All the Republicans are trying to say the 87,000 new agents are going to take AR-15s and go to everybody's home and look for tax money what a crop of s***. That's why try to stir up all the dumb f**** in Republican party no wonder people want to defund the FBI and go try to kill them will all this desperate Republicans talk Alex Jones is trying to say they're going to militarize the FBI and sycam on Republicans . How desperate can you be troublemakers and try to bully everybody with conspiracy theories