Iran

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cedar creek, Jun 22, 2019.

1. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Nope didn’t face the draft was born in 67 and don’t need a pass Or have to be military to have a say about my country .. you served and I respect that , but I bet I face worst dangers everyday than you ever did in your stint of the military , I walk the yard with more than 500 felons and only two yard officers MtOlive .. you can look it up it’s maximum security prison the worst of the worst find shanks all the time all I have is a radio I volunteer to work over time there now that I changed centers you talk about having balls to sign up for the military and don’t see action bring your balls and take a walk with me , Like I said don’t need no pass I’m no vet and prison is t a war by no means but your life is in danger just the same

2. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Woo Hoo for you a prison guard. Get to boss inmates around all day must make you a big man in your eye's. I chose a path to learn a trade and the USAF was one way to do that in 1965. Had the grades and passed the test to get in the USAF. I signed up mechanical field first choice, 1st pick of jobs was air frame repair. Learning to weld aluminum but the military didn't grant that request and once you sign that line your ass belongs to them. Other things I did while in was paint base houses, painted lots of flightline equipment,( had my own fancy shop at one time with some of the best spray painting equipment available at the time, a dust free room with a waterfall air cleaner system) also drove a ton and a half flatbed truck with standard shift, worked a few weeks in a tire shop that changed all types of tires from planes to cars. As I said you belong to them, you work were they tell you to when they tell you to do it. NO questions ask. I found out I was going to be a protective coating spec when I got to my first duty station at Tyndall AFB, PC Florida. That's one reason I only did my 4 years and not re-enlist didn't get the training I first signed up for. And pretty much knew I was going to be stuck in country slinging paint. For who knows how long, their choice not yours. Made Airman 1st class E-4 in 3 years but that didn't give you anything but a few $ more a month and that third stripe on your arm.
    I did use the painting for a job after discharge for a while but that was construction and I didn't like working 3 months then laid off 2. Had a wife and two daughters by then to support. Left Ky right after new years day in 1971 and started working in the steel mill a week or so later, and never look back.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
  3. Brody

Brody 6 pointer

Apr 7, 2019
    No place like home
    Wish you would leave KY again and never look back, try California more people of your kind there

4. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Woo Hoo LOL. Your a funny man I’m glad you served good for you shame it didn’t teach you anything that benefitted , you got a union job and retired sad thing is I can do your past job , you couldn’t begin to do mine even if you was my age so WooHoo all ya want LOL. And that’s fact buddy no need arguing that point your to soft .. you can say what ya want your soft ya union job was cushy ya ran a overhead crane did it have foot peddles for a break or did the peddles control the direction it rode on the track / beams ever run a truck crane or boom truck , how about wiring a control panel for a miner or shuttle car know anything about VFD controls Woohoo nope doubt it you talk as if no one can do what you have done LOl id work circles around you at any age my man and know a lot more so please don’t try talking down to me when we both know how easy you really have had it LOL. Woo Hoo that’s a good one go make some more copper fishing holders instead of paying 16.00 dollars I mean damn ya get that check on time all the time spend it ya can’t take it with ya ,

5. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

That's not going to happen so just get used to it.

6. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

You are a funny kid with a dead end job.

7. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    Duster is a legend!
    In his own mind!
    Anything he has done is bigger and better than anyone else has done.
    Your wasting your time trying to convince him he's not the greatest thing since sliced bread.

rabbit dawg and Meatstick like this.
  8. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    You children need to behave..

Don't make me stop this car!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    Powerstro284 and barney like this.
  9. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Underground Bunker in KY
    EdLongshanks and barney like this.
  10. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

That's a good one...LOL. You going to pull out a flip flop and give us a butt whooping.. :D At least I spent 30+ years walking around without the feeling I had a target on my back.

grouseguy likes this.
  11. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    My Airforce dad used to use his fraturnity paddle and no seldom did I want more then one..

Think I still might have ATO on my butt.

12. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    LOL.Dead end job NO it’s not union you have to stand on ya own two feet can’t sit in a crane well over head crane BIG DIFFERENCE and take breaks every other hour ya gotta do something productive

13. Meatstick

Meatstick 10 pointer

Oct 25, 2013
    Washington County
    I call bullshit. No way anyone as stupid as your dumbass, can drive a stick...
    Alot of other bs in there too tho

Powerstro284 and drakeshooter like this.
  14. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Underground Bunker in KY
    llamamaga.jpg

barney and EdLongshanks like this.