Iran

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cedar creek, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Nobody's covering anything up except you. You are showing you was so low and so safe in the rear US bases that you don't understand a stand down order or stopping it from going forward. Remember you just painted planes so none of the real stuff would have affected you. I can understand that.

2. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    She's a DEMOCRAT, like ALL the people that SUPPORT her and the Democrat Party this is all they have.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
    barney and Feedman like this.
  3. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Crazy Maxine is a congresswoman an Committee chair.

barney likes this.
  4. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

And you are so darn stupid you don't know you go where they tell you to when they tell you to go....No choice. At least my mom didn't run down and save me from the big bad draft board.....LMAO.

5. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    I agree with river boss , do something ! Don’t care what others think and It don’t matter who served or didn’t military don’t make you a man , you become your own man , but most military folks are for the country and what it stands for , some aren’t but that’s life I don’t care who is for who but everyone should stand for America and what is best for it’s people Period

6. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Thats right stooge. Twice in one week, some moron Never Tumpers are calling those lies! Go ahead. Here is what I heard were the reasons. After the Joint chefs met there were DEMOCRAT Committee members that made calls to IRAN to warn them of the plans. What did they do? They THE IRANIANS filled the targets up with women and children!!! So DUDSTER are you still saying he made the wrong decision? Is that your idea of a PERFECT Leader? IF you do you are dispicable. I cannot confirm this but its what I heard and it may or may not be true but it sounds reasonable considering the history the Democrats have with tipping off our enemies.

Heard similar story on Illegals planning ambushes for ICE.

00noturkey likes this.
  7. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    DUSTER Whats the point of signing up to fight for your country and our freedoms and then turn your back on freedom, capitalism, our Constitution by siding with the evil that is trying to destroy America? How any Veteran can be Democrat is beyond me. Their attacks on our country are daily. Their attacks on our Constitution occur daily. The war the Totalitarian Democrat Party is waging on our country today is worse than any other threats we have fought off other that than WWI WWII. Virtually every Amendment is being threatened daily by YOUR party.

Powerstro284, Meatstick and Wildcat like this.
  8. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    I hate Democrats

Attached Files:

drakeshooter likes this.
  9. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Maybe I and others don't see it as evil as you say....Ever think about that or just as some here can't handle someone with a different outlook on things and unwilling to follow the pack.
    At least I had the ball's to sign on the dotted line unlike most here. That includes everything you have including your life when you do that. That alone gives me the right to my opinion for life, what have you done for this country ?

10. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Busted my ass giving my taxes everyday gives me the right to voice my opinion heck living here gives me the right to voice my opinion and I do when ever need be LOL I was talked out of signing up and no it isn’t because anyone thought I couldn’t do it .. My grandfather said live life boy the way you want to not like they want you too , be your own man so I did , my family are all army , army rangers and marines Copley’s and CANTERBURYS when my grandfather was72 he could burn a speed bag up like no other my dad and step dad did Vietnam pops did Korea my uncles all did Vietnam My family gave some and all for my right they all seen action some came home alive six didn’t I lived in hell with my dad until he was run off so I’m well entitled to my opinion and have more rights than any damn illegal or anyone that turns their back on this country

11. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I would bet you never was facing the draft. I join during war time, made a choice to join the USAF rather then set around on my ass and wait to be drafted. They could have sent me anyplace in the world but for some reason didn't. I was disappointed to say the least. My brother who's footsteps I followed into the USAF got to travel all over the world during his time in.....Heck we all pay taxes so that don't alone give you a pass. FWIW You even pay taxes while in the Military.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
  12. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    MAGA BIGLY, 2020!

RLWEBB and Gforcetrivers like this.
  13. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    [​IMG]

14. Munson

Munson 10 pointer

Dec 24, 2011
    Natural Bridge
    ^^that's the funniest truest thing ive seen in quite some time. Good one Barney!

barney likes this.