Iran

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cedar creek, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Back down twice in less than a week on two threats FWIW. Yep he is your man. You think it may be better if he thought about what he was going to say rather then jump in with both feet..

2. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    He didn’t jump into anything. Any reasonable person would realize these are not idle threats.

RLWEBB likes this.
  3. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    I voted for the man but I think imo he needs to do something about the illegals , sure they aren't gonna go easily when ever it takes place , if it ever does take place, fire fight or not you take em out one way or the other , the message of your not welcome here il!legally , needs to be forever in their heads the USA has tiptoed all around this garbage for far to long he got voted for because of his fight against illegals so far in my eyes nothing has been done but talk , he has do e well in other areas , and helped my state with coal greatly , now help my country get em out blood shed or not , we have spilled alot of blood in other countries , spilling a little here that aint ours shouldn't be a factor

4. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

Where did Trump BACK DOWN???????

Not once.

President Trump did not reverse or back down his decision to attack Iran. During the late stages of preparation he stopped it from going forward. Surely YOU have enough sense to know the definition of reverse and stand down. Wasn't YOU in the Air Force or was it someone else??? He never made the decision to go forward but to prepare and wait for his decision. You did the same thing discussing the impending raid to deport immigrants who the courts had decided must be deported. Once again YOU called it back down instead of postpone. He postponed it 2 weeks and if the Democrats don't come up with something they it will go forward.

This is the same thing he did to Mexico. He was going to put tariffs on them UNLESS they worked to stop the illegals at THEIR southern border. In less than 48 hours Mexico send 6,000 troops to help close their southern border. So Trump stopped the tariffs but WILL put them back on after 6 monmths if Mexico does not keep up their end. Simple.

5. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Right...Rolling in the floor laughing my ass off. Twice he back down....Nothing done to Iran and no Sunday morning raids both in just a couple days.

6. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Like I said, a REAL Air Force person would know the difference but for some reason YOU don't.

7. Bubbles

Bubbles Banned

Oct 25, 2016
    Do we need to call an ambulance? Can you get back up?

8. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Naw I am doing just fine thanks.....Just watching some of yall squirm trying to cover for Trump.

9. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I was in unlike you...and have proof. Keep on trying to cover up for your boy making a bigger fool of himself everyday.

10. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    This was a no win situation for Trump. If he strikes Iran the democrats will throw a fir that he is a war monger. Don't strike an they bitch about him doing nothing.

barney and drakeshooter like this.
  11. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    He shouldn’t worry about what they think now he hasn’t in the past

barney likes this.
  12. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Guys:
    Listen to this old man, subscribe to his channel, he ain't wrong very often.

13. A8F13A2F-3B75-4B56-8EDB-E9B780DCB19C.png A United States Senator siding with an Iranian regime lie over our military. She’s a committee chairwoman in our Senate. Let that sink in a minute.

Ataulbe1 and barney like this.
  14. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    One bomb one time! Leave no survivors deport all illegals, and then deport all Democrats that support anything that has to do with changing our constitutional rights!

Carl, drakeshooter and bondhu like this.
  15. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

THAT is what they are doing right now, just read Dusters posts. That's all they have. They cannot do anything else.