internment camps/thought police

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 00noturkey, Jan 13, 2021.

1. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    i mean re-education camps;
    watching newsmax; newsmax showed 2 leftist this morning, talking about sending the children of trump supporters, to re-education camps. dont china do that?
    hope the US has better concentration camps, then Germany did WW2. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    already free speech is being stifled, and the impeachment shows some can get punished for talking, while they say worst things.
    if it wernt for the democratic leadership and the left media promoting, condoning, embracing violent protest, the right, if it was involved in the capital, would not be doing the same thing. the left are the ones that called for violence, the left media, some in congress.
    The Plot Thickens. ;);)

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
    EdLongshanks, Carl and PUBLIC RAT like this.
  2. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    Leftist cannot even figure out where to send their own children for proper education. Fact.

3. kyhunter99

kyhunter99 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2014
    Still in the kitchen Ky
    Link to this newsmax video you are speaking of please

4. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    I learned about "re-education camps" reading about the Korean War and later Vietnam. They did the same thing in Red China under Mao as well as Cambodia (Killing Fields). Several on the left ARE openly calling for it. Some are using a different name for it and in Congress, they are openly calling for reducing Trump supporters. That's YOU and ME.

KYote-Krusher and PUBLIC RAT like this.
  5. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    They are like brainless, rabid dogs in a frenzy at the moment, howling at the moon hoping that others will hear them cry.

6. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    Don't laugh at 00, the radical Left is saying just That.
    Don't say it can't happen.
    Trump supporters are being Fired from their jobs every day right now.

[​IMG]

It CAN Happen.

7. raidergson

raidergson 8 pointer

Dec 10, 2010
    Garrard County
    Well, I’ll share this little tidbit: Right before the 2020 election, my son eas enrolled in the county/ local daycare program for a couple of hours every day. I picked him up and he started telling me about a interrogation study that he was volunteering in, and he was given a hand full of candy. I found out that it was a project engineered by some UK grad students. Anyways, he said that they had a computer with a few of the keys with smileys or frownies. Upon pictures, the kids would press one of the keys to show either acceptance or disapproval. My son was only in the second grade at the time, but he is well, well beyond his years in adult understanding. Pictures of lgbtq’s kissing, various races, dress styles, and etc. we’re shown. At the end, pics of Trump and Clinton were shown. If a kid “passed” candy was rewarded. We talked and he told me that he pressed too many frown faces, and they sent him into another room until he changed his mind, and was then given candy. He said most kids were doing whatever, and rumor spread to fall in line for an easy reward. He said he did the same, but was crafty enough to know what was happening. After this, I went inside to voice my opinion, and was met with a snoddy snarling attitude from the councilors that they know nothing about the project, and that my ex sighed the permission slip. Later on our ride home, my son told me that they also asked questions about me such as what vehicle I drove, firearms, and racist comments. My son knows that racist behavior does not fly with us, but conservative views, do, so he shrugged at the questions. They have had four years since then, and they might be very serious now, but I do think that they vastly underestimate the will of those who won’t comply.

8. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

They ALREADY are calling for companies NOT TO HIRE Trump supporters!!!!

9. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    [​IMG]

Here we go to our new Work Center.
    "Work will Make You Free" they tell us. I'm sure the Radical Left wouldn't Lie to us.

10. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    Wonder what they would have done, if your child had told them that you make racist jokes about your own race, lol. I simply cannot fathom putting a child into public school these days. It's rather disgusting that tax paying parents feel the need to attach baby monitors to the foreheads of their children, in order to protect them from authoritative figures at schools. I had great teachers and feel sorry for the children these days.

raidergson likes this.
  11. raidergson

raidergson 8 pointer

Dec 10, 2010
    Garrard County
    Well, after I voiced my opinion, I had one councilor gal quietly walk out with me and admitted that she did not agree with what happened, especially with 2nd graders. The study was officially portrayed as sociology study of kid’s home life, demographics, and etc., but, imho, just a cover to persuade kids. The gal said that she felt the study controversial, and she mentioned this to her peers and supervisor, who you could tell reeked of leftist attitude, but was told by them that Trump sucked and to check her white privilege. I never saw her again working there while picking my son up. Shame because she was always smiling, and complemented my son. I asked the snarling Twinkie councilor boy about her, and he said that she found another job. Figures.

12. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Not hard to find. Original video came from nbc and maybe washpo. I’m sure you will either see replay tonight or more of the same from fake news sources.

13. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    None of it will happen if we don’t let it ,

14. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    Creepy. I would find another school or homeschool.