Insurrection is not patriotism

bstickin1

8 pointer
Jul 1, 2005
Rocky Hill, Kentucky
Thank you you just made my day and reinforced my thinking about some people that love Trump the dear cult leader. You can't defend a traitor and insurrectionist is trying to overthrow our government and one with the most crooked government since Nixon and always lying like he never needs to tell the truth and I question the morals of the people that ever supported him this second time for sure
Did you hear Trump is buying up all of Hunter`s paintings? Yep, to wipe his ass with and sell for a huge profit. Everyone knows Trump`s real shit is worth a whole lot more than any biden bullshit. Now that`s a smart business man, unlike some money laundering crack head that talks his stupid ass daddy into selling the country out for a few dollars. You need to do a little research and find out why slow joe has been known as beijing biden. And you wanna talk morals... you poor dumb SOB.

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
Take a tour of capital and get isolation treatment for months without healthcare or representation. Meanwhile Texas school shooter let out of jail in less than 24 hrs. Texas is turning into a shithole under abbott.

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
Did you hear Trump is buying up all of Hunter`s paintings? Yep, to wipe his ass with and sell for a huge profit. Everyone knows Trump`s real shit is worth a whole lot more than any biden bullshit. Now that`s a smart business man, unlike some money laundering crack head that talks his stupid ass daddy into selling the country out for a few dollars. You need to do a little research and find out why slow joe has been known as beijing biden. And you wanna talk morals... you poor dumb SOB.
Biden is going to SAVE us from continuing War. Trump wanted out too.
Dear Journette, hope all is going well. Just went inside and passed the tele, noticing that your favorite person within the entire world is about to be appearing upon that Hannity show. Better hurry, you might miss him!

PS. Haven't read your thread here.
Trump was Bat Shit Crazy on T. V. Tonight.

HuntressOfLight

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2019
Guarding my lovely bluebirds
Did you hear Trump is buying up all of Hunter`s paintings? ...

No and really don't care. I seriously doubt the drug addict painted anything at all, to be quite honest. Some other moron lacking skill is likely being paid a cheap price to do it.

Biden couldn't save a penny, even if glued to his left eyelid. I thought Hannity was annoying. I wasn't interested in hearing him blather over his guest. Hannity has an extremely bad habit of doing so. He needs to learn how to shut-up and listen. Meanwhile, his guest failed to say anything in which I disagreed.

bstickin1

8 pointer
Jul 1, 2005
Rocky Hill, Kentucky

No war is a great thing but unfortunately it turns out obama knew exactly what he was talking about when he said, don`t underestimate joe`s ability to f**k things up. I think a 5 year old with a little common sense could have done a much better job of getting out.

bstickin1

8 pointer
Jul 1, 2005
Rocky Hill, Kentucky
No and really don't care. I seriously doubt the drug addict painted anything at all, to be quite honest. Some other moron lacking skill is likely being paid a cheap price to do it.

Biden couldn't save a penny, even if glued to his left eyelid. I thought Hannity was annoying. I wasn't interested in hearing him blather over his guest. Hannity has an extremely bad habit of doing so. He needs to learn how to shut-up and listen. Meanwhile, his guest failed to say anything in which I disagreed.
Wasn`t replying to you so I don`t care if you care or not. Was just joking, except for the part about hunter`s paintings being BS. The only 2 people that I thought might take it seriously on this forum is you and journetta. Which I must say that I`m surprised you have enough sense to have doubts about his paintings. BTW, did you ever get your computer working? Would love to see some of your photography work lololololol. Oh yeah, you learned a long time ago not to put BS pics on here didn`t ya? Or was that before you came around? Nah, I`m pretty sure your alter ego was here then.

HuntressOfLight

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2019
Guarding my lovely bluebirds
Wasn`t replying to you so I don`t care if you care or not. Was just joking, except for the part about hunter`s paintings being BS. The only 2 people that I thought might take it seriously on this forum is you and journetta. Which I must say that I`m surprised you have enough sense to have doubts about his paintings. BTW, did you ever get your computer working? Would love to see some of your photography work lololololol. Oh yeah, you learned a long time ago not to put BS pics on here didn`t ya? Or was that before you came around? Nah, I`m pretty sure your alter ego was here then.

Don't even recall nor care what you are overly sensitive about, BS... could scroll up and research the matter but less than inspired. I utilize numerous accounts to access the information highway. None of them belong to me, intentionally; they belong to various individuals/entities. I have logged onto this website with only one of them, utilizing only one device and only one screen name.

My lightning fast computer is upstairs. I have connected it to the information highway just recently but never utilized it here within Kentucky. Have yet to decide whether I will do so. I utilize it for my photography yet always maintain external storage directly beside it. I am in the market for a new camera and seriously hope that my last storage device within it did not become ruined by the thunderstorm that I left all within during an emergency, because it contains thousands of photographs. I don't mind sharing this information with all the world.

Last edited:

Latest posts