Insurrection is not patriotism

rockhousehunter

12 pointer
Oct 18, 2013
West Liberty, Ky
Don't we have mods anymore???? Why get worked up over anything someone says and we none know? It's not good for your BP, just relax and go on. If he gets you that worked up, he wins, simple.

DH13

12 pointer
Jan 13, 2012
Shelby county
Don't we have mods anymore???? Why get worked up over anything someone says and we none know? It's not good for your BP, just relax and go on. If he gets you that worked up, he wins, simple.
NOPE. Can get by with anything on here anymore. SHAME this site has gone downhill bad. Used to come on often and see and reply. Now not much at all. Most days dont even get on at all. Politics has ruined just about everything in life. Now KENTUCKY HUNTING.NET.

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
NOPE. Can get by with anything on here anymore. SHAME this site has gone downhill bad. Used to come on often and see and reply. Now not much at all. Most days dont even get on at all. Politics has ruined just about everything in life. Now KENTUCKY HUNTING.NET.
I read everyone else's point of view and there's nothing wrong with getting another point of view from someone else shouldn't be high blood pressure involved should be educational. The problem is Russian propaganda has been inserted into our Facebook and other news to divide us and also some are making money on it and trying to raise money to run for office all against democracy for the most part. I think most everyone on here is missing the red meat ex-president Donald Trump used to serve you and get you riled up with lies for the most part

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA

Karen alert!! You two realize that you do not have to click on politics sub forum,right? What did y’all expect, conversations about flowers and butterflies?

rockhousehunter

12 pointer
Oct 18, 2013
West Liberty, Ky
Karen alert!! You two realize that you do not have to click on politics sub forum,right? What did y’all expect, conversations about flowers and butterflies?
Well, honestly I expected a grown man response and not a teenage girl response.......sorta like yours. Now its your turn to post insults back at me, lol. How childish. Grow up.

Latest posts