Insurrection is not patriotism

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
Shut the fuck up you mentally retarded communist traitor piece of shit. Go to China, go to Russia, go to hell for all I care. You aren’t an American. You are lazy, good for nothing grouse hunting faggot
Thank you you just made my day and reinforced my thinking about some people that love Trump the dear cult leader. You can't defend a traitor and insurrectionist is trying to overthrow our government and one with the most crooked government since Nixon and always lying like he never needs to tell the truth and I question the morals of the people that ever supported him this second time for sure

Carl

12 pointer
Dec 1, 2003
Western Kentucky
Jughead you so funny. Time to take your meds. You must have better eyesight than me, I saw no pistols or AR15.
I think it missed a dose.
jubilance-main-product-image.jpg

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
Hot take…..Jeanette is that huntress troll.
You would have to put in a concerted effort to appear as stupid as Jeanette. The huntress troll is a major try-hard. I think she/he/it has an alter ego. I actually give he/she/it credit if I’m correct because Jeannette is an impressively stupid character. One for the ages!

DBKY

6 pointer
Jul 29, 2019
KY
Thank you you just made my day and reinforced my thinking about some people that love Trump the dear cult leader. You can't defend a traitor and insurrectionist is trying to overthrow our government and one with the most crooked government since Nixon and always lying like he never needs to tell the truth and I question the morals of the people that ever supported him this second time for sure

you support a regime that has allowed criminals to hold entire cities hostage and label it protest. You support a regime that is illegally allowing the cdc to govern while in direct defiance to the Supreme Court and the constitution. You support a regime that is dumping millions of unvaccinated migrants from Mexico and Central America in our interior. You support a regime that has turned its back on science to play political games that have directly resulted in the deaths of thousands of Americans. Your a damn liar and a coward grouse guy. But your not an American.

DBKY

6 pointer
Jul 29, 2019
KY
I have to tell you I've only hunted a grouse one time in my life and being a wealthy 3%, I can chew you up and spit your ass out many times when it comes to money

I bet you spit a lot of things but money ain’t one of them.

Latest posts