Insurrection is not patriotism

GTbowhunter

8 pointer
Aug 26, 2020
Owensboro
Well we'll see if you care when Biden sends it the army after Trump if he wins next time to take over the vote count. No peaceful transfer of power anymore is that right
I'm not a Boomer like a lot of guys on here, so I can respect a moderate level of trolling, but your efforts are truly nonsensical. Let's be real, Biden cant even speak a coherent 3rd grade level sentence. So I highly doubt your claims will ever happen.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
Hey there chimpy……so by your definition, you communists started it with your burn loot Murder riots. You are really not good at this

upload_2021-8-5_9-18-46.jpeg

grinder

12 pointer
Oct 28, 2003
harrodsburg, ky, USA.
It was just one incidence of the right wing fighting back, after years of the lefts riots and demonstrations. Difference is they made a demonstration against politics, vs a ripe opportunity to loot. It always amazes me how you liberals think terrorizing businesses and stealing everything makes a political statement.

DBKY

6 pointer
Jul 29, 2019
KY
Well we'll see if you care when Biden sends it the army after Trump if he wins next time to take over the vote count. No peaceful transfer of power anymore is that right

Shut the fuck up you mentally retarded communist traitor piece of shit. Go to China, go to Russia, go to hell for all I care. You aren’t an American. You are lazy, good for nothing grouse hunting faggot

PUBLIC RAT

10 pointer
Feb 18, 2014
How delusional can you be public rat. Beating police with pipes poles and other objects and spraying bear spray is not a tourist going through the capitol you idiot
Jughead you so funny. Time to take your meds. You must have better eyesight than me, I saw no pistols or AR15.

Latest posts