INNOVA inversion table

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by 00noturkey, May 6, 2021.

1. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    my chiropractor told me to get one. i been thinking about it anyway. i know two people who like their inversion tables, one is my sister, the other was my former smitty. the horses finally wore him down.
    he tole me when he got older, he lost 6 inches in height.
    so, i dont feel so bad, only losing 1inch an 3/4. i'm 5'2" now.
    i was taller. :D:D:D

Munson likes this.
  2. littlebear

littlebear 12 pointer

Aug 21, 2007
    the woods
    I got one several years back. It helped get my back to feeling better more than once. If someone is having back issues I highly recommend. Mine is a Teeter brand.

RLWEBB likes this.
  3. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    A super nice lady I work with has one of the Teeter inversion tables. She loves it and said she was told by her chiropractor that if more people bought them, it would seriously hurt the chiropractic business.

littlebear likes this.
  4. littlebear

littlebear 12 pointer

Aug 21, 2007
    the woods
    I had tried therapy, traction and massages and electric stimulus with no luck. I was hoping a surgeon would operate but he said he saw the problem but surgery probably wouldn’t fix it. Guy told me about the teeter and I got better.

5. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    Glad you did!!!!

6. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    i hope the less expensive works as well. the physical therapy, stretches wernt working, til i picked out the best that worked for me. PT made it worst, the sciatica.. i only picked 4 to 6. i think,, i do pretty much regular. at least every few days. one way i think is to watch the way i bend my back, make sure its arched right. instead of my back being bent over, i make sure it arched, the way im bending. ->) the arrow points to my lower back.. just sitting, practicing this while on the potato couch, bend forward., hold your back in, towards the bend.
    Please dont do this until you ask a professional. there are a few other tricks i picked up, they work for me.
    i believe in repetition, and low impact. o_O:D:D

littlebear likes this.
  7. muddhunter

muddhunter 12 pointer

Oct 18, 2005
    louisville
    Might want to check with your doctor before you buy one or use one. I recall you saying you had a stroke in the past and I don’t think they are recommended for folks that had have vessel issues in their brain. Wife has an AVM or cavernous malformation is her brain and the docs absolutely forbade her from scuba diving and inversion tables.

00noturkey likes this.
  8. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    i asked and was told it was OK by the Docs.. whether or not is true ????,, it has settings that are at different degree's. guess start at the lowest, an if i got a problem go from there... my strokes where from plague in the PONS, at piece of build up, broke loose an blocked a vessel, it did have effects, that linger on, even now...
    that was in 2010, April, 30. i guess 1 step at a time and keep it slow.... until i find out something.
    cant trust what the people learning say. the DR.s,, till they been at it a while.. book learning aint the same as real life...
    what is taught in school, aint the same as being out in the field.. that's the real world.
    i was told my left foot would always have ataxia. it still drags on occasion. not like it did, right after the stroke. i worked it out using the basement steps.. got more use after that...
    i have to look up AVM, till tonight, i never heard of it... i had 2 major strokes, and 2 minor ones, maybe 3.. i'm still getting better., even after 10 or 11 years.
    i still got a ways to go yet... my short term memory is getting a bit better. losing that is a bit of a burden... what ever problems ya had before, get amplified, by a stroke,
    at least the ones i've had.... i got most of my memory back though, aint that weird...

FOWLER2671 and muddhunter like this.
  9. muddhunter

muddhunter 12 pointer

Oct 18, 2005
    louisville
    Good deal. Hate to lose you trying to get your back straight.

10. Marsh CallUser

Marsh CallUser 12 pointer

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY
    Can't quit him, can you?:)

11. muddhunter

muddhunter 12 pointer

Oct 18, 2005
    louisville
    I guess the place is better for him being here. Might as well keep him around.

Marsh CallUser likes this.
  12. turkeyhunter91

turkeyhunter91 10 pointer

Apr 3, 2007
    i think it depends on the problem, i have 1 i dont remember the brand off the top of my head. when i first got it i couldn't use it because my disk was on a nerve cause the sciatic nerve in my leg to really hurt, when i would hang from it my leg would hurt even worse. the last time i popped my back out bad, my leg wasn't bothering me i used it and it helped.

00noturkey likes this.
  13. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    it still might be a while before i can walk 2 miles or so...

14. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    ha
    hard to lose your favorite turd, aint it... lmao

Marsh CallUser likes this.
  15. chadwimc

chadwimc 12 pointer

Oct 29, 2004
    Earth
    I have an older Teeter(?) inversion rack. It helps when I over do it and my bulging disc is screaming. I got it for $20.00 off Craigslist several years ago. Don't buy new. There are hundreds of them out there just holding laundry in basements. Mine was. I can go to about 45 degree angle. About ten minutes on it makes a world of difference. My neighbor calls every once in a while "Can you set that thing out in the driveway? My back is acting up". He climbs on it in my driveway for a while, folds it up, leaves a message: "Thanks, buddy"!

Last edited: May 9, 2021
    FOWLER2671 and 00noturkey like this.