Indoctrinating preschoolers

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by rcb216, Jun 11, 2021.

1. kyhunter99

kyhunter99 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2014
    Still in the kitchen Ky
    Sex ed hasnt helped anybody. Just made parents think they were getting off the hook. Since the 50's which direction has teen pregnancy went? Up. STDs Up. Promiscuity, UP.
    People lost their moral compass and got comfortable with 'losing' responsibilities. Or rather just being irresponsible.
    Parents need to take more responsibility and stop making excuses for how their kids are developing.

But all this has been and will be again. A long time in the making.
    Roman royalty castrated and publically married little boys. They stood in as women during one of their many weddings, and families pimped out their sons to government officials and were proud to do it. God help us all. We technically still have a way to go.

2. kyhunter99

kyhunter99 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2014
    Still in the kitchen Ky
    China. I vote China.

3. If you pay attention to individual posters’ they will tell you where they stand lol, every time....

EdLongshanks likes this.
  4. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Might as well have it tattooed on their forehead.

drakeshooter likes this.
  5. grinder

grinder 10 pointer

Oct 28, 2003
    harrodsburg, ky, USA.
    I have basically become a damn hermit, because i cant stand the direction our world has taken.i have a 40 acre farm, with a stockedpond, 2/3 wooded, good fertile soil that will grow anything. I have all i need. I quit facebook, the ‘news’, wal mart, basically quit the world. At first its hard, but honestly, it gets easier. We have been programmed to think we ‘need’ certain things, when really we dont. If you have enough to eat, and a warm, dry shelter, your done. Just walking in the woods, or sitting by the fire, fishing, bowhunting…, its all the entertainment you need, and its free. I know when the country self destructs, the hoards will come to me, wanting what I have. They may get it, but several wont !

6. HeadedWest

HeadedWest 10 pointer

Nov 22, 2016
    You’re damn right.

I think it’s absurd for either side to be advertising political CHILDREN books.

Feedman likes this.
  7. Brody

Brody 10 pointer

Apr 7, 2019
    No place like home
    "Here's your sign"

8. Brody

Brody 10 pointer

Apr 7, 2019
    No place like home
    Me too Grinder, working to get up to land and go recluse. Not much longer now!

9. Michigander

Michigander 6 pointer

Dec 8, 2014
    Radcliff
    OK, so I will say it. The leftist loons are going to be our downfall. We will have a bunch of goofball great-grandchildren who do not know exactly who or what they are and probably be speaking Chinese

10. Michigander

Michigander 6 pointer

Dec 8, 2014
    Radcliff
    very well said