Increasing Inflation Act

grinder

12 pointer
Oct 28, 2003
harrodsburg, ky, USA.
Times couldn't be as bad as the last 2 years of former Trump's term
They are, far worse. Fuel prices out the roof due to Biden nixing the pipeline and drilling. The only reason for the recent decrease in fuel is due to him releaseing our nations reserves, that are there to run our millitary in the even of a war, which we are on the verge of due to Brandons super $hitty foreign policy, and obvious to the world weak ass leadership.
We have NEVER been closer to WW3, and a nuclear holocaust than right now, thanks to fartin’ Joe.
I dont believe you were ever part owner in a bank. Anyone with any financial responsibility or common sense would support that chump.
The last couple months on the stock market would clinch that.
You, Journette are a fake, plain and simple. You would never reveal your real name, because everyone could google it and find out what you really are.

Last edited:

RLWEBB

12 pointer
Nov 30, 2005
Staffordsville, KY
My manager's position was open in May. $125k+. Had 4 candidates....3 canceled before interview
Exactly what’s happening. And I’m not sure what the causes are. And I say causes because I don’t believe it’s on particular cause. Plus it’s effecting all sectors of employment, private businesses, government, healthcare, etc.

KYote-Krusher

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2006
South Central Kentucky
Exactly what’s happening. And I’m not sure what the causes are. And I say causes because I don’t believe it’s on particular cause. Plus it’s effecting all sectors of employment, private businesses, government, healthcare, etc.

The "convenience" stores and "fast food" places in my area must be having real problems hiring help. In the last couple of months it's not uncommon at all to walk or drive into one of those places and have to stand in line for twice as long as normal only to be waited on by some surly dimwit that can't even add. Grrrrrr .....

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
2330511.jpg

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
The "convenience" stores and "fast food" places in my area must be having real problems hiring help. In the last couple of months it's not uncommon at all to walk or drive into one of those places and have to stand in line for twice as long as normal only to be waited on by some surly dimwit that can't even add. Grrrrrr .....
You can't raise a family on $15 an hour and you can't blame people for not taking those job because of covid 2

They don’t pay jack to the hourly employees and are notoriously bad to work for, plus that particular available employee pool isn’t exactly the best haha. I managed c-stores over a five year period years ago before finally burning out on it and throwing my store keys at the company president lol, a former Walmart manager, but I digress.

The store manager in most of your retail outlets regardless of business are 100% responsible for everything and every shift. In 24/7 stores it’s even worse. If an employee calls in last minute and nobody else will cover the manager winds up working their shift. I worked many days then turned around and ran a register in the afternoon/evening or midnight. Covering a midnight really sucked as you went from the register at 6 am straight to the office counting cash and balancing previous day’s close. I was paid well most weeks for my job by a private local corporation of well ran, family-owned Shell c-stores, but some weeks I was probably lucky to make much more than $15 per hour if you averaged the hours and no time and half for OT. Vacations even sucked as at that level there is really nobody who can 100% do the store manager’s job, not even corporate. I fielded 8-10 calls a day from my assistant while fishing in Georgia my last vacation at that company.

Anyway, be kind to the retail folks as it’s a tough, overworked and underpaid racket and most are ran about as well as possible for the resources provided the store manager. Just my 2 cents.