Increasing Inflation Act

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
Okay I know you trying to be funny I can go along with that you can't hurt me. I just wonder if you're a Doctor by trade and know the signs of dementia. I've had to dumb down some of my response anyway.

RLWEBB

12 pointer
Nov 30, 2005
Staffordsville, KY
Thats why you dont make cash deposits. Thats grocery and play money.

if everyone is ‘employed at record levels’ why is help wanted signs on every bussiness? Many are not even trying to be employed is why, and therefore no longer considered unemployed.
Truth! Talk to anyone who’s in charge of hiring or who interviews folks for positions. You can’t even get people to show up for an interview.

grinder

12 pointer
Oct 28, 2003
harrodsburg, ky, USA.
Okay I know you trying to be funny I can go along with that you can't hurt me. I just wonder if you're a Doctor by trade and know the signs of dementia. I've had to dumb down some of my response anyway.
You could not possibly ‘dumb down your responses’ at all.
They already lay on the bottom of dumb.
You could not possibly believe our country is headed in the right direction as is.

Shellback

Spike
Jul 30, 2022
Marshall County
Truth! Talk to anyone who’s in charge of hiring or who interviews folks for positions. You can’t even get people to show up for an interview.
Wife and I were in Mayfield today, one of the fast food joints there had a sign up that said "Now hiring anyone who will show up".

We laughed when we saw it, but in reality its just kinda sad...

BTW, the tornado damage in that town, holy smokes! That's some crazy stuff to have lived through! Thoughts and prayers for those who didn't.

Latest posts