Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
H7MFZOm.jpeg

yMGMRNh.jpeg

Tankt

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2019
Kentucky
I see you guys haven’t gotten any more intelligent in the past few months.

When your whole belief system is based on a series of complete misinformation (i.e. LIES), it does kind of explain how you’ve become the absolute dumbest collective group I’ve ever encountered.

Anyway … carry on with crazy.
Quite a statement from someone who called Trump a Russian asset

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
Does anybody remember several old posts telling us of a member WORKING FOR A BANK while they were making the predatory loans and later somehow left before retirement then in 2008 those that could not pay back started the ball rolling downhill? But of course, they will always blame it on others.
Because I used to own 1/8 th of a bank. Banks sell all their loan house loans to other people. Realtor s , bankers of all kinds, rating agencies, home builders all made the dollars. Being loose with the loans helped all people and caused much pain.

Last edited:

KYote-Krusher

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2006
South Central Kentucky
Wow, not only do we have illiterate multimillionaires who sold all of their businesses because politicians were incessantly soliciting donations lmao, now we’ve got a Rothschild heir in our midst lol. Figure the odds....

It's just not fair that someone who has been soooo successful in life has to overcome dementia at the ripe old age of 16 ... can find nothing to do but lie and play with it's "privates" and is forced to live in their mommy's basement.

Ohhhhh .... the shame of it all ... so sad .... we all need to have pity on the mindless buffoons of this world. 😢

grinder

12 pointer
Oct 28, 2003
harrodsburg, ky, USA.
If you have a little side hustle where you’re making a few bucks you don’t claim at the farmers’ market or eBay they’re coming after you with the threat of prison. Make a few cash deposits that don’t come from reported income then hide and watch. They’re not going after billionaires who can lawyer up and fight for years lol. This nation was founded because of BS like this.

Thats why you dont make cash deposits. Thats grocery and play money

grinder

12 pointer
Oct 28, 2003
harrodsburg, ky, USA.
If you have a little side hustle where you’re making a few bucks you don’t claim at the farmers’ market or eBay they’re coming after you with the threat of prison. Make a few cash deposits that don’t come from reported income then hide and watch. They’re not going after billionaires who can lawyer up and fight for years lol. This nation was founded because of BS like this.

Thats why you dont make cash deposits. Thats grocery and play money.
Sorry, don’t compare this to 2008.

We have an inflation issue … granted … largely due to Trump’s F-ups in the early Covid era. Biden may have over compensated with some of the stimulus package, but it averted a genuine recession.

People are employed at record levels and making good wages. The one’s mostly affected are those on fixed incomes … myself now included… but incomes/inflation will likely stabilize over time … at least that’s what you so called capitalists / constitutionalists proclaim.
if everyone is ‘employed at record levels’ why is help wanted signs on every bussiness? Many are not even trying to be employed is why, and therefore no longer considered unemployed.

wv67

12 pointer
Dec 19, 2017
Southern wva
The economy isn’t on a rise more folks aren’t working either that’s all BS talking we can’t folks to work , the prison is down 133 officers that’s just officers I get some folks are scared or aren’t cut out for it but the benefits are nice the coal mines are on the radio announcing job fairs , others are saying show up and get a bonus , gas cards being offered people don’t wanna work no more

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
It's just not fair that someone who has been soooo successful in life has to overcome dementia at the ripe old age of 16 ... can find nothing to do but lie and play with it's "privates" and is forced to live in their mommy's basement.

Ohhhhh .... the shame of it all ... so sad .... we all need to have pity on the mindless buffoons of this world. 😢