Increasing Inflation Act

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
On The Five on Fox they just showed that 90% of the revenue coming in from the Inflation Reduction Act will come from people making less than $200,000.

So the money WILL come from the Middle Class.
Damn straight it will come from middle class. What happens in this country that isn’t off the middle class?

grouseguy

12 pointer
Dec 9, 2001
Phillips, WI / Grayson, KY
Retirement will be postponed for at least 5 years unless we get rid of these clowns.
Merry Fing Xmas … W and Darth Dick’s shenanigans cost me 5 extra years on to my working lifetime before I could retire comfortably.

However, I doubt that is the case here. We seem to be self correcting nicely from a once in a century pandemic.

Waiting … 3 … 2 … 1 … till the science/reality deniers yelp.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
Merry Fing Xmas … W and Darth Dick’s shenanigans cost me 5 extra years on to my working lifetime before I could retire comfortably.

However, I doubt that is the case here. We seem to be self correcting nicely from a once in a century pandemic.

Waiting … 3 … 2 … 1 … till the science/reality deniers yelp.
Are you smokin' crack? Biden and his dullards are thumping their chest over the dramatic gas price decline while not acknowledging it's still over a dollar higher per gallon from before he took office. "W" as you call him can't hold a light to this clusterfuck. Any time a democrat holds office it's a disaster. Even a moron should be able to see that.
They just doubled down on the horseshit global warming payments. Idiots!

grouseguy

12 pointer
Dec 9, 2001
Phillips, WI / Grayson, KY
Sorry, don’t compare this to 2008.

We have an inflation issue … granted … largely due to Trump’s F-ups in the early Covid era. Biden may have over compensated with some of the stimulus package, but it averted a genuine recession.

People are employed at record levels and making good wages. The one’s mostly affected are those on fixed incomes … myself now included… but incomes/inflation will likely stabilize over time … at least that’s what you so called capitalists / constitutionalists proclaim.

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
2008 was pretty pleasant compared to this for me. All the printing money, disastrous lockdowns, racial division, job market being bolstered by desperate people working multiple jobs, supply chain disruptions, unfathomable rent, rising costs and rampant unpunished crime aside, just forget about that stuff.

Sure wish we were energy independent like we were 3 years ago.

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.

We have an inflation issue … granted … largely due to Trump’s F-ups in the early Covid era. Biden may have over compensated with some of the stimulus package, but it averted a genuine recession.

People are employed at record levels and making good wages. The one’s mostly affected are those on fixed incomes … myself now included… but incomes/inflation will likely stabilize over time … at least that’s what you so called capitalists / constitutionalists proclaim.
Do you realize he just said capitalists/constitutionalists were right????? LOL!!!!

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.

You're in la la land. This has nothing to do with Trump and any average intelligent person knows that. This is all on Biden. He has averted nothing. He solely created this by shutting down the pipeline, handing out tax dollars, and opening the borders. Even his own party is now saying "Hey, maybe a wall isn't a bad idea" once they started getting the buses sent to their city.
It's amazing that you can justify defending him. It's beyond idiotic.

Tankt

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2019
Kentucky
You're in la la land. This has nothing to do with Trump and any average intelligent person knows that. This is all on Biden. He has averted nothing. He solely created this by shutting down the pipeline, handing out tax dollars, and opening the borders. Even his own party is now saying "Hey, maybe a wall isn't a bad idea" once they started getting the buses sent to their city.
It's amazing that you can justify defending him. It's beyond idiotic.
I can't wait to hear the pissing and moaning from DC about crime, homelessness, and unemployment

2008 all happened because of what Bill Clinton started in the 90's. Everyone own a home. They gave loans to people that could not pay them back.

I was a licensed real estate agent in the late 90s/early 2000s for Coldwell-Banker in Murray when the bubble popped. Just as you said ANYBODY could get a home mortgage after Clinton/Reno said they’d lock up any lender who “discriminated” (actually held potential loan recipients accountable for their shitty, ghetto credit history). I once sold a shithole home to a couple who didn’t have a bank account and only $300 to their name, shit credit, but 2 kids. They were financed 110% to cover not only the home price but the fees for the mortgage broker and the gooberment FHA home inspector. It was a scam that enriched a lot of folks while simultaneously bankrupting many more. That’s the DemocRAT way.

BTW, the home was listed as foreclosed and for sale in the local paper about a year later.

raidergson

10 pointer
Dec 10, 2010
Garrard County
… at least that’s what you so called capitalists / constitutionalists proclaim.

So you are implying that you are not the above? I guess that makes you the opposite: a Communist and an anti-Constitutionalist? I’ll give you credit: The truth without bullshit for once.

pead

6 pointer
Jul 17, 2015
Ohio
Crooked SOBs every one of em the working folk should just all quit stop everything live on ya own and see how fast things change let it all go down the tubes if no one works they are hit in the mouth the ones that mooch now can’t mooch they will be the ones starting trouble .. First No workie no taxes no taxes it all falls fast
I was a licensed real estate agent in the late 90s/early 2000s for Coldwell-Banker in Murray when the bubble popped. Just as you said ANYBODY could get a home mortgage after Clinton/Reno said they’d lock up any lender who “discriminated” (actually held potential loan recipients accountable for their shitty, ghetto credit history). I once sold a shithole home to a couple who didn’t have a bank account and only $300 to their name, shit credit, but 2 kids. They were financed 110% to cover not only the home price but the fees for the mortgage broker and the gooberment FHA home inspector. It was a scam that enriched a lot of folks while simultaneously bankrupting many more. That’s the DemocRAT way.

BTW, the home was listed as foreclosed and for sale in the local paper about a year later.
Absolutely, look how much money Franklin Raines made running this scam under Clinton. The same type that got them in trouble with whitewater gate in Arkansas if I’m not mistaken.

This administration is the worst group of serial liars in the history of the office smfh. All we heard for 4 years was the resident retard (you know who you are retard) moan about Trump being a liar lol and now crickets.

“The reason I’m bothering to do this is I keep hearing in the press ‘Biden’s going to raise your taxes’ – anybody making less than $400,000 a year will not pay a single penny in taxes.” — Joe Biden
Hmmmmm, that’s not what the nonpartisan Joint Committee on Taxation (JCT) says. They say Americans making less than $10,000 per year would see a 0.3% tax hike starting in 2023. Overall, starting in 2023, taxes would increase by $16.7 billion for Americans earning less than $200,000.

Serial liars, the entire damn lot.

Latest posts