In Ky it's easier to hunt humans than deer

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by Ataulbe1, Oct 15, 2019.

1. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    This guy is so stupid that he can’t be taken seriously nor should a rational person respond to him

barney, davers and Thomas Roberts like this.
  2. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    I noticed the dipshit closed off the comments section. Wonder why? Surely he is OK with open dialogs to his "thoughts". LOL!!

Thomas Roberts likes this.
  3. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    I didn't have to take one. I was born before 71, therefore exempt. My hunter training was my dad and if you were hunting unsafely, then you got your block knocked off. I'm sure your training was easier. LOL

Winchester94 and Thomas Roberts like this.
  4. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    He has the same stupid look on his face As gov John Kasich from ohio.

Panther45, EC, barney and 1 other person like this.
  5. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Should respond to him with goat pictures only.

EdLongshanks likes this.
  6. shaman

shaman 8 pointer

Jul 20, 2004
    Neave, KY, USA.
    The only big howling problem with this numbnuts' idea is that KY has a closed season on humans.

It's called Murder, Your bag limit is 0. Your possession limit is 0. It is a capital offense on the first offense.

Feedman and EC like this.
  7. I was born in 73 so I had the home training also but to get my license I had to take the safety courses. Yes, they were easier than the home training. Lol

8. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    That’s why his entire premise is so offensively stupid.

9. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Underground Bunker in KY
    On the same mental level as Nancy Pelosi.

10. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Underground Bunker in KY
  11. Bill Nagle

Bill Nagle Fawn

Jun 25, 2019
    Menifee County, KY
    And I thought florida had the market cornered on idiots.......lol apparently they are everywhere....

Ataulbe1 likes this.
  12. More than 30yrs ago, a co-worker who knew I liked to hunt and target shoot approached me and said something like this, "Hey, you like to hunt. Would you be interested in hunting something that is also hunting you?" Intrigued, I asked what? He was speaking of hunting humans who were equally armed and hunting us. Hmmm. Sounds challenging. Tell me more. They had a private paintball field where on the weekends, we hunted teams of other armed humans. My favorite were high school football players. They were fit, and fast and never understood the term "Stealth". We would lay low in our Ghillie suits and waste them by the dozen, lol. One of my most memorable ones was bagging a former UK Lineman as he slipped thru the forest. I waited still and silent until he was 15 yards away and shot him with a 68 cal round to the chest (Fluorescent Red). Upon being shot with a paintball, he looks around not seeing me and says, "$#it, where are you?", upon which I shot him again and pulled back my hood. :cool:

If you have never tried this, you should consider it. It is fast, physical, requires both tactical skill and marksmanship under pressure and if you get hit, it does hurt! It will improve your skill at stalking quietly thru the forest and you ability to use camo, cover and concealment. While it might sound silly, you would be amazed at how much better a hunter it will make of you.

While maybe no training is required, it is great fun in the right context.

Irish

Brody, dirtstalker and Carl like this.
  13. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Underground Bunker in KY
    My kind of fun.:D:D:D

14. mmayes

mmayes 12 pointer

Aug 2, 2005
    Near Aintry
    In KY you are not required to have the Hunters Safety Course until Jan 1 1975. I was born in 73 and was only required to get it if I hunted out of state or LBL

Mayes

15. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.