Im Ready For Obamas Speech!!

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Al, Sep 9, 2009.

1. We-Todd-Did

We-Todd-Did Spike

Dec 27, 2007
    I read recently that insurance and pharmaceutical companies are spending, a conservative estimate, about 3 million a DAY fighting any change to current status quo. Since everything Obama does deserves a half dozen dark conspiracy theories, this deserves a few.

2. aceoky

aceoky 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2003
    W KY
    Let's put emotion (and party loyalty) aside for a moment..

And instead examine an interesting FACT:

THEY created the health care MESS when THEY made ILLEGALS mandatory to get health care, did ANYONE "think" that would cause no problems? :confused:

NOW ........THEY want to "fix" the problems they've created with an even more stupid program.......:rolleyes:

It can't work, doctors WILL leave the US (or retire) more patients and less doctors IS NOT a "fix" to the problem period.

Here is a "crazy idea" (but just might "work")

Instead of "health care reform" (Death care) how about The US ENFORCE the laws on the books regarding ILLEGALS?

Rather than "looking the other way" (when they violate US Code) how about doing what the LAW says we should be doing?
    Rather than sitting back and ALLOWING ILLEGALS who are here ILLEGALLY in the first place to DRAIN ALL of our resources?????????

If anyone thinks it's malpractice insurance (which DOES cause a cost increase NO doubt) or anything else, causing "the problem" take a look at what the millions of ILLEGALS are costing US each month........then decide what IS the "real problem" and force them to fix that....

3. grouser68

grouser68 Banned

Jan 29, 2006
    So, your of the opinion that he is lying to you and all the republicans that have been proven to have spread outright lies about this reform are telling the truth? Simply Amazing!

4. deadaim

deadaim 12 pointer

Dec 12, 2001
    Booger Hollar
    Nobody is saying the system is working like it should. It needs fixed but why the quick push by Obama and his cronies ? They wanted a bill passed that dint even have a plan ? Its not that he tries to fix health care its the way he is trying to do it with socialized medicine. In my opinion if he didn't try a back-door sneaky Chicago politics type of way of going about things he may earn some trust.........Bottom line is most allot of Americans do not trust the man.....or his sidekicks...

5. aceoky

aceoky 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2003
    W KY
    Some here could take that as a personal insult....

How about YOU tell US ALL exactly what part of what we're saying is false then proving it with irrefutable evidence?

"dark conspiracy theories" shouldn't be hard at all to debunk.....

You didn't mention all the US DOCTORS who are spending their hard earned $$$ fighting this........WHY?

THIS issue affects ALL of us (if not it will later on) OUR parents, (those fortunate enough to still have grandparents) OUR children and THEIR children and so on....

NOT the issue for UNFOUNDED "conspiracy theories rhetoric" IMO

However please feel free to back up your claims with some facts....

This is NOT about "Rep VS Dem" it's far too important of an issue to become a party issue, it's an AMERICAN ISSUE and no matter "how far Left or Right" you may or may not fall, this issue WILL affect YOU........and YOUR Families.....

I think it's very important to keep that in mind and it "trumps" party lines AND loyalty

Last edited: Sep 10, 2009
  6. trust me

trust me Troubled Loner

Nov 27, 2004
    Jerkwater, KY
    No, we haven't read it, but we can read the newspapers, surf the net, watch the television. We can be informed without digesting a 1100 page document that is reportedly incoherent anyway. You've got some strong opinions, even without reading Bill #3200. Obviously we all do.

I just want you to address the 3 or 4 points in my post a page or so back. I'm just asking for your opinion on those topics. I'd welcome your opinion on my opinion as well, if you care to share.

7. deadaim

deadaim 12 pointer

Dec 12, 2001
    Booger Hollar
    What lies have the republicans been PROVEN to have spread? Please do not quote CNBC as your source.......

8. aceoky

aceoky 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2003
    W KY
    YES I am , I'm convinced in fact.....

9. aceoky

aceoky 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2003
    W KY

VERY well said IMO (and deserves the requested reply IMO)

10. smashdn

smashdn 12 pointer

Nov 24, 2003
    Palmyra, Kentucky
    Still waiting on an answer to this.

11. grouser68

grouser68 Banned

Jan 29, 2006
    Ok TM, if you want!

Smart comment!But it's not exactely "his" plan.The Republicans have 160 items in there, and I am pretty sure Obama offered an open door and mind to ALL!With only 80%they agree on I am sure there will be Republican input.

Now Tm you asked me for my opinion.........of your opinion. Here it is. I am not arguing your opinion as wrong at all. My opinions on here are never popular and always scrutinized as "wrong".I will not do that to you. It's your opinion and your more than welcome to it!

12. grouser68

grouser68 Banned

Jan 29, 2006
    Death panels, illegals,getting the insurance you have now taken away, among a few. Notice, I did'nt quote anyone, just going on what has been happening for months. I am sure you have heard of those!? Did you see what Sen. Viter put out? If not it's worth a goggle for ya!;)

13. Combat Triad

Combat Triad 8 pointer

Sep 16, 2008
    Flatwoods, KY
    The thing about the speech last night that annoyed me more than anything was having to look at Nancy Pelosi sitting right behind Obama. That woman just makes me want to throw up.

14. CRFoster68

CRFoster68 8 pointer

Jan 7, 2009
    Fort Thomas
    Thanks for your input! I'm typing on an iPhone and tend to spell things wrong on this often. But thanks for the English lesson.

15. Combat Triad

Combat Triad 8 pointer

Sep 16, 2008
    Flatwoods, KY
    That's better. Great spelling and correct punctuation. You get a smiley face.:)