Im Ready For Obamas Speech!!

Al

12 pointer
Jan 14, 2004
Incognito, ky, USA.
Ok, I feel so guilty. People are saying I am brainwashing my boys.
A "youth pastor" even said I am teacing them hate.
So I am going to take his advice and sit down and with my boys and watch Obamas last and most important sales pitch on his health care take over.
And then I will discuss it afterwards like he recommended.

liar.jpg

kybadcat36

8 pointer
Mar 26, 2005
central city ky
:) That's funny! I wonder why Obama seems to give important speeches on Wednesday's. It seems to me that Bush gave his on Thursday's. I believe it's because both were reaching out to their base. Obama who I feel is not a Christian is speaking to the very liberal left. Bush would wait till Thursday's when his base wasn't at churches across America. Maybe these Wednesday speeches say a lot more about Obama than some people would like to think!!;)

CRFoster68

8 pointer
Jan 7, 2009
Fort Thomas
:) That's funny! I wonder why Obama seems to give important speeches on Wednesday's. It seems to me that Bush gave his on Thursday's. I believe it's because both were reaching out to their base. Obama who I feel is not a Christian is speaking to the very liberal left. Bush would wait till Thursday's when his base wasn't at churches across America. Maybe these Wednesday speeches say a lot more about Obama than some people would like to think!!;)

I hope you are joking.

Colorado_Hunter

10 pointer
Nov 30, 2007
Radcliff, Kentucky
Really not sure what else Obama can say at this stage in the game. His minions have already stunk up the joint beyond repair.

Obama will cringe like the Liberal he is, but tonight he will try to sound like a true conservative.

Personally I am not buying that bait and switch tactic.

But that is just my opinion.

hillhntr

6 pointer
Sep 30, 2005
Eastern Ky

I am also curious if this post has a nuance of satire. You don't really think all Christians only attend Church on Sundays and Wednesdays, do you? There is a Saturday meeting at a couple churches in my area and the weekday meeting has been moved before to work with people that have job obligations. But, seriously, you were joking, right?

treerat

12 pointer
Nov 8, 2004
Hickory KY
i just started watching it,,but i know what he is going to say,,,,"this is how we can screw each and every one of you,,,all of you can deduct the vasoline off your taxes":D:D:D:D:D:D

MKYhunter

Banned
Sep 5, 2009
I turned it off , had enough before they started . When I read they might start making people having health insurance like car insurance , or they would fine you , I had enough of him !!:mad:

BIGBADDAD

10 pointer
Apr 18, 2009
Outskirts of Benton, Ky
A joke

Stamp Malfunction

The Postal Services created a stamp with a picture of President Obama on it. The Postal Service noticed that the stamp was not sticking to envelopes. This enraged the President, who demanded a full investigation. After a month of testing and $1.73 million in congressional spending, a special Presidential commission presented the following findings:

• The stamp is in perfect order
  • There is nothing wrong with the glue
  • People are spitting on the wrong side

CRFoster68

8 pointer
Jan 7, 2009
Fort Thomas
i just started watching it,,but i know what he is going to say,,,,"this is how we can screw each and every one of you,,,all of you can deduct the vasoline off your taxes":D:D:D:D:D:D

You my friend need to have an open mind. That is one of the most uneducated coments I have seen on here.

6.5x55swedish

12 pointer
May 27, 2005
Lexington
Well I watched it and give it an A+... That is the type of speech I remember from the campaign trail. All I have to say is that anybody who stands against this reform will be royally screwed next election.

Feedman

Cyber-Hunter
May 28, 2003
In the basement
Well I watched it and give it an A+... That is the type of speech I remember from the campaign trail. All I have to say is that anybody who stands against this reform will be royally screwed next election.

This is only your opinion. I also think that there will be some people screwed at the next election: Democrats

CRFoster68

8 pointer
Jan 7, 2009
Fort Thomas
After watching this speach, I can say that I do not agree 100% but more like 90. Our current health care situation is horribe and needs reform! I just pray that the members of congress push the politics to the side and come together to work this out. This will be a long shot after seeing the embarising performance of our republican party.

Latest posts