Ignore Function

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by muddhunter, Mar 9, 2020.

1. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    It is no photographer. I know several professional photographers. They never show up anywhere not fully prepared and with backups of everything. It was no model. How many models you ever heard of under 5 feet tall? It lies and makes shit up. It’s all bull crap.

aaronc, Brody, Dark Cloud and 5 others like this.
  2. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    It doesn't mater who's being discussed. To me every member has a right to post and if some don't want to read his posts that's fine. Like I've said several times on here and other forums I have never blocked anybody so I don't see their posts. I have sometimes in the past been so mad I would skip over them but never did put them on ignore. Some people just can't handle it and either ignore or leave.

3. SmokeShow

SmokeShow 10 pointer

Nov 11, 2013
    Only one I ever have on here, or any of the other forums I'm on for that matter, is Grouse Guy. I think I ended up removing the ignore on bc it got annoying and sometimes confusing when people would quote him in every endless political discussion. Am I crazy, or has he disappeared since around election day 4 years ago?

This new gal... whew, she's a talker that's for sure, but whatever. Meh.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2020
    Winchester94 likes this.
  4. Mainbeam

Mainbeam 12 pointer

Jul 7, 2012

5. Mainbeam

Mainbeam 12 pointer

Jul 7, 2012
    Reminds me of Boyd Crowder off Justified. Uses a whole lotof weird wording .... but really doesn’t say anything lmao

6. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    100% it matters who is being discussed

aaronc and ojibwa62 like this.
  7. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    I have met the one you speak of many times he lives relatively close to me. He is a nice guy , yes he asks lot of questions nothing wrong with that. I'm not sure how much experience as a hunter he has. The only way to learn is ask questions and get in the woods. He is very knowledgeable in the county we live believe he was born close by. He stopped by the house one day out of the blue and helped me put siding on my mud room. He just had major shoulder surgery so he is currently stuck at home and bored. So maybe (and not singling you out) instead of ripping on him send him a get well soon encouragement.
    I don't think he has a hateful bone in his body.
    In conclusion yes he is a good guy.

kyoutdoorsman likes this.
  8. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    Midgets give me the creeps.
    Midget.jpeg

9. OLE RASPY

OLE RASPY 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2018
    Barren county
    Feedman, JR in KY, Nock and 2 others like this.
  10. kyhunter99

kyhunter99 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2014
    Still in the kitchen Ky
    Its called stilted speech. Its googlable.

11. ptbrauch

ptbrauch 12 pointer

Nov 10, 2004
    The OC
    I'm right there with you. I honestly can't think of anything anyone's ever posted that I've felt offended by, or so worked up about, or whatever, that I needed to get away from them. My thinking is that it takes all kinds. And I've seen all kinds over the years on here. Some are memorable for their stupidity, and others are memorable for their reactions to the stupidity.

My advice to anyone who wants it is to give up any idea that you have the silver touch and are going to get people on here to change to your way of thinking. You have a better chance of success of telling your mad wife to calm down. Welcome to the internet!

12. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    A ceiling fan comes to mind. o_O

Junglekat, KYote-Krusher and jblack1 like this.
  13. jblack1

jblack1 12 pointer

Dec 13, 2005
    Science Hill
    No one has questioned his hunting experience, you brought that up.
    but why ask about an AR build or bought if there was never any thoughts of building. it just doesn't make sense to me????
    I honestly think he's trying to start a discussion going but just goes about it wrong.
    he needs to put a disclaimer stating he has no intentions but just looking for opinions on the subject and that will get a discussion going
    I thought about inviting him over to do his brakes, I have a BIG garage and about any tool needed that's Tacoma related, I currently own 5
    I would have probably done the majority of the work just so he could learn how,
    then he said he had no intentions of doing them, so I didn't bother.

What I posted was no where near "ripping" only my observation,
    he should start a discussion about shoulder issues and surgeries get different opinions and thoughts about healing trials and what worked for others.

I leased land practically in his backdoor for several years and maybe even met him before IDK, I met several people while there, it was a high traffic area.

But instead of taken as suggestions it's taken as "ripping".

This forum is VERY tame compared to another forum I frequent which is hardcore.

Now don't go thinking that I'm attacking you, I'm just answering and discussing your post.

14. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    Never said anyone questioned his hunting experience , just used that as an example of his many inquisitive questions on hunting as well as other subjects.. He just wants to learn stuff and gain a little knowledge on various things. And yes I have seen posts on this forum where people rip him, never said you did.
    I don't believe because of his shoulder issues he could do any of the work on his truck so it's cool you offered.
    The main point of my original post was to try and let others know he is a good dude.

Have a good one Brother.

jblack1 likes this.
  15. jblack1

jblack1 12 pointer

Dec 13, 2005
    Science Hill
    I actually didn't offer as stated,
    I was going to offer but then he declared that he had no intentions of working on it,
    If had he said that he couldn't have because of shoulder surgery, I would've done it while he watched and he would have gained some knowledge.

When telling a story then the whole story needs to be told otherwise people think that he's either lazy or incompetent, that would clear up lots of things.

Have a good one yourself, I'm beat from a long day at work, punching the time clock at 4:00 A.M. everyday takes a toll but I've did it for years.

ojibwa62 likes this.