If the Left is willing....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hillfarm, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Marsh CallUser

Marsh CallUser 12 pointer

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY
    Wait till pensions of union workers get slashed, a cross the board... happens all the time... no back up and trying g to live on SS.

2. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

FTR ... wildcat is the biggest liar on this forum. I’m not talking about espousing a different opinion ... I’m talking about intentionally making up or misstating facts to promote the R side of any issue.

3. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Hahahaha. Dudster, you know absolutely nothing about me or my finances. I can assure you that my retirement will not involve a silly little union pension. You have zero idea what you are talking about. I’ve set my sights much much higher and about 3 tax brackets above you....maybe 4. Good try though little buddy.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
    Meatstick and drakeshooter like this.
  4. Marsh CallUser

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY

While your statement may or may not be true, I fail to see what that has to do with Dusters asinine questions, or his inability to answertdodge questions posed to him?

drakeshooter likes this.
  5. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I don't see that happening in my case last pension report they had several billion $ in the fund. And company is still going strong. And my pension is not Union funded but company funded FWIW. Thanks for the concern tho.

6. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I ask straight forward questions of him. Yet he can't or will not answer for fear of being caught in a lie in a open forum.

7. Meatstick

Meatstick 10 pointer

Oct 25, 2013
    Washington County
    If it weren't for your dumbass entertainment, I guarantee I could rally 95% of the members here to put you on the ignore list

drakeshooter and EdLongshanks like this.
  8. Marsh CallUser

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY

Still doesn't answer why you continually dodge reasonable questions posed to you.

9. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Go for it as I said don't phase me one bit.

10. Marsh CallUser

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY
    And crickets.... run and hide, child, run and hide.

11. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    p.

Oh I remember them all. I'm not afraid of anything. Look at those questions, those are personal questions. Nobody has to answer personal questions on a talk forum. In fact in some forums that's called being called out and is counted against the one ASKING them. It USED to be this way HERE. But I guess it's only against one group and not the other.

AS for the other forum, guess what? They come over here and read YOUR posts. They tell me you are a totally different person than they thought, in fact some called you a nut job. They did NOT get PM's from me but read here and asked me who Big Ben was. I send them a link and the rest is history.

What YOU call research means YOU send PM's and emails to others asking about me. A few send me PM's and emails telling me about it so this is nothing new to me. WE know who you are. I know some people on all the forums don't like me, hell NOBODY is liked on ALL forums. Look at GG and yourself here. I rest my case. I'll tell you something else. PM's are NOT private. So the owners CAN check them all out, you can delete all you want but they still have them on file. Remember a member on here got banned for his PRIVATE MESSAGES??? Know something else? I've been told by more than one person if you was to bring your shit over there they would see to it you were banned. So they KNOW what YOU are TRYING to do.

As for the pictures, at my age I don't care to post pictures of does, I don't ever take pictures of does and I don't shoot spikes or buttons. You must have missed the "tall 6", the only reason I posted that because it was unique for me to get a buck like that . As for my family, they not give me a "job" but an office, I ALREADY had a business. I had to pay "rent" for that office just like everybody else. I along with others ran our business from those offices. I had 2 full time ladies working FOR ME in my office. I owned enough stock in that auction to set on the board along with my father. YOUR problem is in business YOU only think in jobs and don't understand business..

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  12. Bubbles

Bubbles 8 pointer

Oct 25, 2016
    Did you expect anything else?

Marsh CallUser likes this.
  13. Marsh CallUser

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY
    From a childish coward? No.

14. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

WC could have answered any of the questions ask in PM's but again he chose not to. Because he can't or risk getting caught. He has tried his best to get me into arguments on the other forum he speaks of and what he said is another lie. I only sent one PM to someone on that other forum asking why he keeps trying to bring stuff from here to over there so there is lie one. The person I sent that PM to may have ask others their thoughts and I got PM's from them over the issue as that one person had others keeping a eye on things to report back to them if things got out of hand. And was told not to worry they would take care of things. They don't put up with his crap over there like here. No E-Mails not a single one. I don't expect anything else from him.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  15. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

That is a lie and YOU just now got caught!!!!

READ what YOU just posted.

YOU asked me those questions PUBLICLY but now say I could have answered you in PM"s.

YOU cannot see the difference and THAT says a lot about YOU.

I did NOT waste my time over there with you and YOU KNOW it, Big Ben.