Ian vs Katrina

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
Not familiar with band but am familiar with people claiming apolitical or independent. I find they are the weakest individuals on earth and will fold at slightest breeze.

They are like vegans, or that other closely related community. They claim independence right up until they become a flamer.

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
I can't speak on Mr. Slobear's intent but I can tell you I am sick of ostriches burying their head in the sand to everything that is going on in America by labeling it as just politics! While the actions are most assuredly affecting politics as a goal, the most of it is actually the destruction of America and the American way of life and should be recognized as WAR!

To say these "politics" aren't my concern shows one's naivete' IMO.

The seriousness of how we are being bamboozled (or were being for some of us) is downright enraging!
I won’t put words in your mouth either but I agree. Way to many for way to long has buried heads in their ass hiding from reality. That is exactly how we got at this sorry point.

00noturkey

12 pointer
Oct 31, 2011
High Grove
was a hurricane up north, took out atlantic city, board walk, an such, think its in jersy, i just wonder how prepared they were for that? i forget the details, seems though to me they were surprised, when it wasnt the local rain storm. dont want to know the death toll myself, but i do think florida, was more prepared, despite the gov., data they got.
dont pay any attention to me, after having 17 strokes, an getting thrown over 150 times, i might have brain damage.. haha, i aint had that many strokes, only 5. the news however, wasnt hidden so bad. at once a point in time, even nooa, was a good place to see storms an such headed your way. its not that they havent improved, just that there is too much info., plus a map that exceeds 3 hours.
once i was in Springfield,Missouri., to go to bass pro shops. it was the closest one to KY. a winter storm, chases us all the way back to ky. life in the fast lane back then. local news to rely on back then, was more then 4 stations though. pulling my memory strings, 3,11,15,32,41,68.,, it mighta been windows 95, 98, 98se., anyway it was the closer to louisville ky., so, even then, it was easier to predict the weather. soo,,, if the media an the gov., knew any thing more than the governor of florida, why didnt they say so? talking points???

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
Wonder why Puerto Rico isn't bitchin' about Biden and his lack of aid? They bitched about Trump...despite the warehouses full of supplies the demonrats failed to distribute (black market musta been a booming business in those days for the "officials").

Latest posts