Ian vs Katrina

B.M. Barrelcooker

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2006
Aintry,Ky
Ok I always try to not be political.

But ……

I remember Katrina and helped with the recovery there and made some great lifelong friends and saw some real good people extend humanitarian effort.

One thing I kept seeing and hearing in the press then was “ George Bush doesn’t care about black people “
It was continuous and repetitive.

Well …….

Now it appears that “ Joe Biden doesn’t care about rich people”.

And the press is silent.

I’m so sick of all the bs. We are all AMERICANS !!!

FTG’s

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
I look for trump to start a relief effort, which would be good for the folks affected but still political.

I hate politics.

Ive been praying for everyone there. We have a lot of folks here already headed to Puerto Rico hopefully enough linemen left to help FL.

HeadedWest

10 pointer
Nov 22, 2016
This feels like a trap post…

It’s less than 24hrs after the event…first contacts and damage assessments have just begun…what isn’t being done?

Bush administration really F’d up Katrina and I have no doubt Biden admin response could be equally as pathetic but let’s at least give them time to hang themselves before we light the torches and sharpen the pitchforks.

B.M. Barrelcooker

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2006
Aintry,Ky
This feels like a trap post…

It’s less than 24hrs after the event…first contacts and damage assessments have just begun…what isn’t being done?

Bush administration really F’d up Katrina and I have no doubt Biden admin response could be equally as pathetic but let’s at least give them time to hang themselves before we light the torches and sharpen the pitchforks.
I hope you are right.
Listening to him speak today didn’t help me much.

The two party rule is just that. They take turns and keep each other in power.

Something has got to give.

B.M. Barrelcooker

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2006
Aintry,Ky
Trump was extremely dangerous to the two party rules.
They all are .
But my point is the two party thing don’t work when both are in cahoots.

Our fellow Americans are trashing each other based on party affiliation .

It’s time we all grow up and look at the big picture. We should be thankful for where we live and what we have in this country.

Last edited:

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005
They all are .

It’s time we all grow up and look at the big picture. We should be thankful for where we live and what we have in this country.
Exactly!

Thankfully, most of us are now seeing through the illusion that was created to keep us in the dark whilst our great nation was pilfered from within.

Regulator623

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2006
Eastern Kentucky
Bad time to own a battery powered car down there from what I am hearing. A coworker of mine has a son who works for a power line construction contractor, they left out Tuesday morning to stage up just outside the storm area.

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
They all are .

Comprehensive skills lacking? I’m sorry.

Let me be clear, the go along to get along Republican Party is a relic of your memory.

America First, MAGA, and the many of individuals waking up to how corrupt the chamber of commies have split with the republicans.

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Ky
They all are .

Im anti bush, anti Cheney, anti clinton, anti obama, anti biden. McCain and Romney sucked too . These people are anti American. They are globalists, they are indeed in cahoots, they are the elite, and they are the enemy.

Id love to see small and medium sized American business owners take over American politics.

I will not vote for a politician that doesn’t advocate for energy independence from the middle east, and economic independence from China. I have a real problem with any voter that disagrees.

MAGA!

Last edited:

Bowfinger

10 pointer
Nov 3, 2015
In a Concrete Submarine
Florida needs this guy
1664540590033.jpeg

DH13

12 pointer
Jan 13, 2012
Shelby county
They all are .

YOU DAMN RIGHT!!!!
I HATE POLOTICS. All it does is cause trouble. Learn to take care of what we got and be thankful.
Dont ever rely on government to help you out. Both parties are corrupt.

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
One a lot lesser than the other. Of course, there was a guy that put Americans first. He was the most abused leader in nation’s history and they found jack shit, nothing!!!!

Now we have the most corrupt 50yr politician to ever serve. He answers only to the puppeteers, screw the Americans can people! Politics matter, your vote matters!! If you don’t believe me look at your finances.

Latest posts