I would love to have a box blind...

Velvet ears

10 pointer
Nov 6, 2013
West KY
I think I will pass on it. It doesn't have any sliding windows and my wife gave that look after I just spent $600 on the other one. Thank you though jblack1. I am liking their page for future purchases.

jblack1

12 pointer
Dec 13, 2005
The END!!!!
I think I will pass on it. It doesn't have any sliding windows and my wife gave that look after I just spent $600 on the other one. Thank you though jblack1. I am liking their page for future purchases.
The majority of their stuff is Sportsmans guide returns, still money to be saved

Bigspringhunter07

8 pointer
Dec 12, 2007
Breckinridge co.
I will say a elevated box blind is great, i have one built and am planning a second . Mine has a heater and a padded swivel chair only thing with it is you cannot shoot a bow out of it.. But the next one will be taller on the inside to shoot a bow

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
Anyone tried the platforms you can put a ground blind on? Walmart sells an Ameristep kit that you can put a ground blind on. Has tie downs all over it and a ladder that come up in middle of blind. In reading the reviews people have said they put down old carpet, plywood, rubber mats, etc...and it eliminates sound and keeps the wind out. Even read where a few people put small heaters in and say they are pretty warm. I like that it isn't that high off the ground and you can have plenty of bow shot options depending on the blind you buy, roomy with 2 person blinds. Anyone else tried this? Can get the platform for around $200 so if you don't go too costly on the blind you'd be looking at less that $300.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buford

12 pointer
Mar 15, 2006
Zone 1 bachelor heaven
I'm gonna save up for a redneck tower blind. There's alot of days I want to be out there but need a break from the wind, rain and cold. I'm too old to tough it out some days, but just want to be out there watching and don't care about killing anything.

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
Ive thought about it, but Lately I'd be worried about the wind tearing it all up.

Well I just wonder. We have cheap blinds and get years out of them. We've even been known to get lazy and leave them out all year[emoji16]. Seems like it would be fine if you covered the floor?

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
I'm gonna save up for a redneck tower blind. There's alot of days I want to be out there but need a break from the wind, rain and cold. I'm too old to tough it out some days, but just want to be out there watching and don't care about killing anything.

Well my dad is 72 and he hunts from a ground blind but I'd love to have a box option for him somewhere. Just thinking cheap and moveable...we don't own the land.

Latest posts