I think I'm biting the bullet

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
OK boys, talk to me. I finally got the pro form, so I'm ordering one Monday. Tell me about the crank cock versus rope cock... Crank looks simple and easy.. Is it worth $100?

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
Others will have to speak on Ten Point. I’ve had two brands that cock easy by rope but are designed differently. The Parker I used to own and my current Mission, no way would I add a cocking device they cock so easy by rope. Much quicker too. Now my Dads Barnett, heck yes, it would be better to add a cocking device.

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
Talk to me about bolts and briadheads..... Can you swap the nocks on bolts for lighted nocks (like arrows), or do you buy bolts with lighted nocks already attached? Aluminum or carbon bolts?

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
Talk to me about bolts and briadheads..... Can you swap the nocks on bolts for lighted nocks (like arrows), or do you buy bolts with lighted nocks already attached? Aluminum or carbon bolts?

You can do either with the nocks. Go with carbon. Read your specs, it will tell you if you need a 20 in or 22 in bolt.

Meatstick

12 pointer
Oct 25, 2013
Washington County
I use carbon express piledrivers and big mechanicals. You ain't lacking for power, so use it to cut big holes.

Latest posts