I got ask a serious question

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Duster, Oct 3, 2016.

1. ptbrauch

ptbrauch 12 pointer

Nov 10, 2004
    The OC
    So ask her why Trump is so bad and provide support for her argument that is not from a left wing site.

2. KY Swamp Beagler

KY Swamp Beagler 12 pointer

Feb 20, 2011
    the swamps of western KY
    Here you go Duster. Within this video is a excerpt from Terry Gross's NPR "Fresh Air" interview with Clinton. Gross challenges Clinton on flip-flopping on gay marriage.

This video also has addition lying or flip-flopping.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  3. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    NPR is a FAR LEFT biased radio. Everybody in the country and overseas knows that.

Take away the FEDERAL FUNDS for NPR and it closes then where is she??

The federal TAXPAYERS money is the only think keeping them on the air and that is a FACT.

EC likes this.
  4. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement

My wife is not voting for Clinton

5. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Both are liars. Both are the sorriest candidates ever to run for president. How in the world did we get here.

6. GrouseAssasin

GrouseAssasin 12 pointer

Aug 1, 2009
    Jackson, ky
    She did say she was going to shut down coal companies and put thousands of miners out of work.....nailed that one.

My wife, MIL, and MILs sister will not be voting Hilary. I cracked up at my 75ish year old Aunt in law the night of the debate. Nicest old lady you've ever met, look up "granny" in the dictionary and it's a picture of her, but boy she got worked up and started calling Hilary some nasty stuff. All I could do was sit there and try not to piss myself from laughing so hard.

7. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Bless her heart!

8. HillBillyFiveO

HillBillyFiveO 8 pointer

Aug 15, 2005
    Newport, KY
    I believe her Bosnia "sniper fire" assertion is one of the easiest lies to prove. There is video!

The bitch speaks, she's lying!!

Floyd T.

mwezell likes this.
  9. KY Swamp Beagler

KY Swamp Beagler 12 pointer

Feb 20, 2011
    the swamps of western KY
    There are additional videos where Elizabeth Warren calls her out on lying about wanting to go after the credit card companies and then flip-flopping when it came up for a vote.

10. ptbrauch

ptbrauch 12 pointer

Nov 10, 2004
    The OC
    Out of curiosity, is whoever you're trying to give this evidence to, so entrenched in the idea of voting for Clinton, that she's already made her mind up, or is she really open to the idea of considering someone else?

11. Bullet&bow

Bullet&bow Spike

May 1, 2016
    Louisville
    Pt, just around Fern Creek and Jtown, I have not met anyone who isn't reluctantly/enthusiastically set on Trump or drunk on the Clinton koolaid. Depressing, really.

12. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Pretty much a 100% Clinton backer who says she has not and can not do anything wrong. I told her otherwise and thanks to yall some facts have came out. Whether she believes them or not I have no say so over.
    But like I said women are for the most part going to vote for Clinton simply to be part of a movement to elect the first female POTUS.

13. Bullet&bow

Bullet&bow Spike

May 1, 2016
    Louisville
    Its really telling that Tim Kaine said last night he would be her right hand 'person' instead of man....But every chance she gets she shills for the 'women' vote cause she has a those chromosones.

Meanwhile, if you're not being villified for existing as a white male, then you're going to fit in nicely to one of the PC victim groups that the Dems have cooked up. Don't worry Uncle Sugar will make sure we get some taxpayers to take care of you poor things.

14. JDMiller

JDMiller 12 pointer

Jun 12, 2005
    " Between the Rivers "
    I've said this all along and still believe it will hold true when the dust clears on November 8th...... but white -middle class- 2nd amendment supporters will not be enough for Trump to win this election. He's got to have women and minority votes .... which he's alienated those segments from the get go.

I also have a tendency to not put any stock in any of the talking head polls ....as their not reflecting the demographics that will come out in droves to vote. Those that want to remain getting a free ride will vote that way.... as that is the exact way Obama won two elections. The working middle class is the true minority when it comes to voting.

Which I too despise our choices this go around.... your cat may get 2 votes from my standpoint.

15. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky
    This may be a repeat posting but it's ok to hear the truth more than once.
    hillturd.png

bird whisperer likes this.